• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy Teachers Day

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
happy teacher's day..

to my P1 form teacher mrs tang from paya lebar primary school ( defunct liao )..

thanks for your guidance, and best of health to u and your family..:smile:

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss sam surely like to see this kind of thread..
spreading love thru out the new forum :p :p :p

shiok ar...no flame..a simple well wisher thread :biggrin:

2u6zfro.jpg

WOOHOO

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like to add something too. Thank you to that special someone who is really a teacher to me not in academics but in LIFE especially physically!!:biggrin:
May your days always be filled with happiness and good health^^:biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
to all the dedicated teachers out there: wishing you folks a Happy Teachers' Day...

this is specially going out to a very special teacher of mine

Ms. Jackie Lim,

even when you've been gone for 3 years now, you'll always be fondly remembered by many...

in loving memory...

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy Teacher Day to all beautiful & lustful teachers. Happy bonking too. :smile:

Happy Teacher's Day to my beautiful Primary One and Two teachers, the only reasons for my topping the class.

Tikos are born not bred :biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To Ms Leow... May u stay health n pretty all dis yrs... Do u noe how many of us fantasize bout u when we pcc...:biggrin::biggrin: