• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hamas Top Leader: ‘Planet Earth Will Come Under [a System] Where There is… No Zionism, No Treacherous Christianity’

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

"Senior Hamas official Mahmoud Al-Zahar said on a December 12, 2022 show on Al-Masirah TV (Houthis-Yemen),”when we speak about the Army of Jerusalem and the Battle of the Promise of the Hereafter, we are not talking about liberating our land alone – but we believe in what our Prophet Muhammad said: “‘Allah drew the ends of the world near one another for my sake, and I have seen its eastern and western ends. The dominion of my nation would reach those ends that have been drawn near me.’”

“The entire 510 million square kilometers of Planet Earth will come under [a system] where there is no injustice, no oppression, no treachery, no Zionism, no treacherous Christianity.”

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what happens when you follow the 'religion' of a pedophile warlord. Amazing mental gymnastics. :biggrin:

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Terrorists and KM killing each other? Sounds better than the Russians killing the Ukrainian Neo Nazi.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is too heavenly minded to be of any earthly good. Just like those ultra-nationalist Jews. The two groups should fight it out somewhere else, leaving the others alone.