• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Great move by Angola!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But Sharia laws mimics that of Jewish and Christian. Laws.
Christian law? Jewish law? Did they call for the chopping of hands for thieves? Whipping for women who disobey their husbands? Did they apply such law in this day and age or is it still the Muslims who carry out these uncivilised laws today?

gettyimages-669708378-1.jpg

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
But Sharia laws mimics that of Jewish and Christian. Laws.
The issue ish....they think the world belongs to them alone...very narrow minded

Even superpower like US, Russia and China dun dare to do like that

Right, Cik Syed , Bro Likemeat?
Come on, share your view

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christian law? Jewish law? Did they call for the chopping of hands for thieves? Whipping for women who disobey their husbands? Did they apply such law in this day and age or is it still the Muslims who carry out these uncivilised laws today?

Well said...since when Jews and Christians implement sharia law

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yep. But Christian and Jews have outgrew religious laws as they were earlier beliefs.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Muslims are just coming out from their dark age. Like how Christians experienced until about 500 years ago.
Are you sure? Why are there more Muslims calling for stricter Sharia law implementation around the world? Just look at Brunei and Malaysia. Even in Singapore, there are calls for hijab to be worn in all places for Muslim women. Looks like you practice Islam's Taqiyya.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you want muslims to embrace the rainbows? Allow pink dot rallies?
See how you want others to submit to your cult Islam religious rules.
I don't embrace rainbows shit and I don't demand them to force me into their shit. They do what they want but don't impose their nonsense on me. Same goes for Islamic cult.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's an easier way: impose a tax on all Muslims. Just a nominal fee e.g. $2.

Those who refuse to pay get shot, no questions asked.

It's a simple loyalty test.