• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Grasshopper aged quite well woh

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

In 1994, the poor Guo Jin'an proposed to his girlfriend Liu Xiaohui, who had been in love for 4 years. Unexpectedly, Liu Xiaohui directly refused! She turned around and married Su Zhiwei, a member of the grasshoppers worth 200 million, every​

In 1994, the poor Guo Jin'an proposed to his girlfriend Liu Xiaohui, who had been in love for 4 years. Unexpectedly, Liu Xiaohui directly refused! She turned around and married Su Zhiwei, a member of the grasshoppers worth 200 million, every​

author:Pickpocket Lady 2022-05-22 12:49:00

In 1994, the poor Guo Jin'an proposed to his girlfriend Liu Xiaohui, who had been in love for 4 years. Unexpectedly, Liu Xiaohui directly refused! She turned around and married Su Zhiwei, a member of the grasshopper worth 200 million yuan, with 200,000 pocket money per month.

Guo Jin'an: Where am I sorry for you?
At that time, Guo Jin'an was praised by TVB because of his resemblance to Zhang Guorong.

Just after his debut, the company let him star in the TV series "City Story".
Unfortunately, it did not stir up any splashes, but the company did not care, and in the next few years, Guo Jin'an starred in many TV series.

But no matter what kind of subject matter he plays, he is just not hot.

Gradually, the company tilted its resources to other artists, and Guo Jin'an was a little depressed.

Unexpectedly, he was frustrated in his career and was emotionally proud.

In 1990, while filming "On the Road to Success", Guo Jin'an met Liu Xiaohui, who was 7 years younger.

Liu Xiaohui is a newcomer in the circle and is working hard for her dreams.

Guo Jin'an often directed Liu Xiaohui to act, and the two fell in love.

But compared to acting, Liu Xiaohui prefers to sing, so soon after, she signed with Poly Gold Records, she looks beautiful, sings sweet, not only has the title of "student lover", but also with Wang Xinping, Tang Baoru, Li Ruien and called "Poly Gold Four Little Flowers".

Liu Xiaohui's development is getting better and better, but Guo Jin'an is not so lucky.
He's still traversing the weird circle of "shooting what to shoot and what to do".

It is difficult to get attention because of the adulterous character "Pan Langqing" in "Laughing at the Wind and Clouds".
Because of the problem of contracting with the agency, he could not receive the drama.
Guo Jin'an had to leave TVB and become a freelancer.

"Unemployed", he thought that he was 30 years old, it was better to start a family and then go to work hard, so he ran to buy rings and roses, ready to propose to his girlfriend.
Unexpectedly, his girlfriend also poured him a basin of cold water.

Guo Jin'an has no house, no car, no job, Liu Xiaohui does not want to jump into the "fire pit", she wants to live a good life, so she proposed to break up.

His career was not smooth, his feelings were disappointed, Guo Jin'an collapsed, and he asked Liu Xiaohui loudly: "Where am I sorry for you, to leave at the most difficult time for me?" ”

Liu Xiaohui told the truth: "You are not sorry for me, I don't want to live a poor life, you should be sorry for you." ”

After saying that, she packed up her things and left, and soon after, she threw herself into the arms of Su Zhiwei, a singer from the same company.

Su Zhiwei, a member of the Grasshopper Band, not only sings well, but also a good hand in business, with a net worth of 200 million, a proper rich man.

In 1997, Liu Xiaohui married Su Zhiwei, she quit the circle, became a full-time wife, 200,000 pocket money per month, gave birth to two daughters, a family of four is very happy.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Red colour shirt also looks gay
The ghost looking one?
Actually last time when they 1st appeared in the entertainment scene, he was my idol.
I tried to copied him in dressing hairstyle spectacle etc. He used to wear glasses.
And then I was chased by many gals at that time becos of the style :geek: