• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gopalan the so called American Nair

A

Alu862

Has he achieved anything for his ex country? How about his present so called country? What has he done to be tue American? Has Obama replied to his letter?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you lah! Back to spamming your hatred for the SDP again. Even us the most radical of the anti- establishment don't trust the fucking ah nehs and everyone knows it! What the fuck are you trying to do? He is no longer an issue. I'll be watching you!:oIo:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Gopalan never had anything to do with the SDP. The reason Alu862 is mentioning him again is due to personal reason ......

Go poke Sim Kheng Hwee the parent beater. He knows who Alu862 is.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has he achieved anything for his ex country? How about his present so called country? What has he done to be tue American? Has Obama replied to his letter?

has our national betrayer chee achieved anything constructive or positive or progressive?

same answer: NO!:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gopalan never had anything to do with the SDP. The reason Alu862 is mentioning him again is due to personal reason ......

Go poke Sim Kheng Hwee the parent beater. He knows who Alu862 is.

of course i know!! ALU got moustache so must be ur father. sim has no moustache so he must be ur stepfather! LOL!!

everyone knows that what! u dunno meh??:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course i know!! ALU got moustache so must be ur father. sim has no moustache so he must be ur stepfather! LOL!!

Fucking pondan cock sucking cheebye mouth leetahbar. Can call people copycat some more. I was the one who said that everyone who post to shaft their cocks down your throat you claimed is Ng Ejay the Man who denied your pleas to suck his cock you pondan freak!.....lol....lol

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

BAPOK,

To avoid being called out again, arrange with your friend not to log on internet at the same time.

AND GO GET A JOB AND STOP LEECHING ON ELSIE, YOU FAGGOT HOMO! WHAT A DISGRACE U R TO YOUR MOTHER.

A

Alu862

I was asking what has he done for our country. or his country.