• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gopalan Nair earned honorary SG citizenship

A

Alu862

If you were a PRC just making an honest living elsewhere, would you like it if someone said you are a spy and agent of communism?

Likewise, is freedom so great that we can abuse each other's religion and say that is our right to do so?

A

Alu862

I think it cuts both ways really. PAP govt has once again sent out its message don't fuck around and play punk in Singapore and think you can get away it even if you are an immigrant Americano. Gopalan Nair has paid a heavy price and all for what really? No doubt the sentence appears to be disproportionate and harsh but you think the average Singaporean gives a toss? They are more interested in the next 3G phone, I-Phone, I-Pod, computer game, chiobu international race queens, playboy models coming to town for F1, next holiday, HDB upgrade etc. Heck I doubt any Americanos themselves give a fuck save for the usual fringe human rights groups.

I agree on the Singaporean part. As for the American part-- it is also quite clear that while Americans preach democracy and human rights, their native North American Indians (not to be confused with Gopi) are held in reservation camps and they torture terrorists in Guantanamo Bay. Also, any average American would ask, who is this Gopi? Firstly, he is as bad as any immigrant, claiming an American passport and stealing a job from us. Secondly, is Gopalan a true blue American? He conviniently gets an American citizenship and attacks Singapore with stupid and ludicrous comments. Thirdly, he makes crazy comments like PRCs are spies and agent of communism witout understanding what communism and Marxism is. Perhaps the Bush administration likes Singapore too much to fight for this "American". But Michael Fay received the support of President Clinton so much that his caning was reduced. Michael Fay is a true blue American would does not whine about the legal system or allegedly shouts at policemen.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Michael Fay is a true blue American would does not whine about the legal system or allegedly shouts at policemen.

You gotta be kidding rite that an American doesn't abuse their lawmakers? They are the biggest culprit of manipulators of law. They suck!

A

Alu862

You gotta be kidding rite that an American doesn't abuse their lawmakers? They are the biggest culprit of manipulators of law. They suck!

So they may have but Michael Fay accepted his guilt and still was supported by President Clinton to the very end. Gopalan is not a true American.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
So they may have but Michael Fay accepted his guilt and still was supported by President Clinton to the very end. Gopalan is not a true American.

I can never trust an American to readily accept his guilt. The fact that his lashings were lessened indicates that foreign intervention is prevalent in our system especially from the developed countries that imposes its power on developing/under developed countries.

Gopalan acts like a true blue American, trying to rally the rest of the world against countries that do not conform to what they think should be the right way either in politics or economics.

Apart from sucking...they are all pieces of shit.

A

Alu862

I can never trust an American to readily accept his guilt. The fact that his lashings were lessened indicates that foreign intervention is prevalent in our system especially from the developed countries that imposes its power on developing/under developed countries.

Gopalan acts like a true blue American, trying to rally the rest of the world against countries that do not conform to what they think should be the right way either in politics or economics.

Apart from sucking...they are all pieces of shit.

I don't think it was much of kowtowing to the Americans. America really needed Singapore in SEA as they had no other to trun to.

Gopalan is a lunatic radical with blog postings that won't stand up to even secondary school teachers--and i mean those outside Singapore.