• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious GNR cumming to Zikapore, awesome! Paradise City baby.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
SPGs getting wet thinking about it. How ever, I don;t expect them to make it out of the airport terminal without being arrested for possession and consumption of drugs

Never mind the rumours and hearsay, here is the official confirmation: American rock giants Guns N' Roses are bringing their highly anticipated reunion tour to Singapore at the Changi Exhibition Centre on Feb 25.
It will be the band's first performance in Singapore.
While they have had several line-up changes since forming in 1985, the current reunion shows feature three members from the band's classic 1980s and early 1990s line-up - singer Axl Rose, guitarist Slash and bassist Duff McKagan.

Tickets for OCBC Cardmembers go on sale from Friday (Oct 14) at 10am to Sunday (Oct 16) 11.59pm through Sistic (www.sistic.com.sg, call 6348-5555 or any Sistic’s authorised agents).
Public ticket sales start on Monday (Oct 17) at 10am through Sistic.

General tickets cost $199, $298 and $568 each, while VIP packages cost $1,038, $1,393 and $2,063.
[h=2]36928355.jpg[/h]
36928355.jpg

Related Story
[h=4]Guns N' Roses in Singapore: Top 10 most expensive gig tickets in Singapore[/h]

Despite years of feuding between Rose and Slash, the three reunited on stage in April this year, the first time since 1993 that they have performed together. The other band members in this tour, dubbed Not In This Lifetime..., also include keyboardist Dizzy Reed, who has played in the band since 1990.
According to the organisers, concert promoters LAMC, the band “will not be performing in nearby countries” and the only other Asian concerts on the tour announced so far are in Japan.
Guns N' Roses recently concluded the North American leg of the tour and will also perform in several South American countries, Australia and New Zealand.
One of the most successful rock bands of all time, the Los Angeles rockers have sold more than 100 million records and were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2012.
Their 1987 debut album, Appetite For Destruction, is a rock classic. Their sixth and most recent album, Chinese Democracy, was released in 2008.
The Changi Exhibition Centre last hosted a major rock concert in 2013 when American metal titans Metallica played there to a 40,000-strong crowd, one of the biggest rock shows in recent times.
The Straits Times understands that the organisers are expecting an even bigger crowd for Guns N' Roses.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SPGs getting wet thinking about it. How ever, I don;t expect them to make it out of the airport terminal without being arrested for possession and consumption of drugs

Never mind the rumours and hearsay, here is the official confirmation: American rock giants Guns N' Roses are bringing their highly anticipated reunion tour to Singapore at the Changi Exhibition Centre on Feb 25.
It will be the band's first performance in Singapore.
While they have had several line-up changes since forming in 1985, the current reunion shows feature three members from the band's classic 1980s and early 1990s line-up - singer Axl Rose, guitarist Slash and bassist Duff McKagan.

Tickets for OCBC Cardmembers go on sale from Friday (Oct 14) at 10am to Sunday (Oct 16) 11.59pm through Sistic (www.sistic.com.sg, call 6348-5555 or any Sistic’s authorised agents).
Public ticket sales start on Monday (Oct 17) at 10am through Sistic.

General tickets cost $199, $298 and $568 each, while VIP packages cost $1,038, $1,393 and $2,063.
[h=2]36928355.jpg[/h]
36928355.jpg

Related Story
[h=4]Guns N' Roses in Singapore: Top 10 most expensive gig tickets in Singapore[/h]

Despite years of feuding between Rose and Slash, the three reunited on stage in April this year, the first time since 1993 that they have performed together. The other band members in this tour, dubbed Not In This Lifetime..., also include keyboardist Dizzy Reed, who has played in the band since 1990.
According to the organisers, concert promoters LAMC, the band “will not be performing in nearby countries” and the only other Asian concerts on the tour announced so far are in Japan.
Guns N' Roses recently concluded the North American leg of the tour and will also perform in several South American countries, Australia and New Zealand.
One of the most successful rock bands of all time, the Los Angeles rockers have sold more than 100 million records and were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2012.
Their 1987 debut album, Appetite For Destruction, is a rock classic. Their sixth and most recent album, Chinese Democracy, was released in 2008.
The Changi Exhibition Centre last hosted a major rock concert in 2013 when American metal titans Metallica played there to a 40,000-strong crowd, one of the biggest rock shows in recent times.
The Straits Times understands that the organisers are expecting an even bigger crowd for Guns N' Roses.

Just a couple of old chaps singing........
Way past the return date Liao..........

You are probably going to see many old chaps in their tight jeans with a big paunch trying to act as if they are in their 20s and 30s....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Just a couple of old chaps singing........
Way past the return date Liao..........

You are probably going to see many old chaps in their tight jeans with a big paunch trying to act as if they are in their 20s and 30s....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You mean like these guys with big paunches, taken in Aug 22nd.? I am hard pressed to fine any paunches on them or r u just talking shit?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If ISD want to find me I will be in the audience. Probably on the floor. If I am in the mood, I will give my seat location later.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
ICA will grant entry to Axl Rose and Slash ?
Kitaro was nearly denied entry :eek:

If they keep the sniffer dogs away from those 2, maybe. I can't imagine Axel and Slash going cold turkey during their stay in singapore.