• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Girls that make heads turn

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal
This girl made my head turn alright :smile:

6787304290cf6e8f03cf4e2977d0e9aa11186d9.jpg

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This girl made my head turn alright :smile:

6787304290cf6e8f03cf4e2977d0e9aa11186d9.jpg

Nothing special. Feel pity for her.
It is going to be summer where I am, the ample boobs and cleavages are making appearance together with low-cut dresses. Loads of "cows" here.

I used to have a partner with huge melons like her.
She suffered shoulder aches, had to wear wire-supported minimizer bras.

When I return to Singapore for a visit, I find men staring at her from 400m away!!!

After a while, a girlfriend with a more normal A or B cup will work wonders. Just make sure the lady tighten the bra straps to give them a lift, and when wearing bras, bend forward and use her hands to adjust and tuck in the boobs to fit completely into the cups. This will create new modest cleavage and maximise lift.