• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Georgie Boy sucking Tiong Cock again.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is a Sing Tiong. So Tiong supporting and praising Tiong is normal. Your Ah Gong will also do the same if he is still alive.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's either bribed or blackmailed, perhaps one day the truth will be out. I suspect they have naughty photos of him, taken in China.

If the CCP could compromise US Congress people, stir shit in the Canadian parliament and buy off Taiwanese KMT politicians, it's super easy (and cheap) for them to deal with that minnow ex-MFA dog and Aljunied GRC reject. :cool:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is a Sing Tiong. So Tiong supporting and praising Tiong is normal. Your Ah Gong will also do the same if he is still alive.
ANOTHER COMMIE DOG SPOTTED.

走了一个五毛狗, 来了十个五毛狗。

1709908750198_1.jpg

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kicked out by the good citizens of Aljunied
George of the diplomatic jungle
Friend to you and me
Watch out for that..Communist!

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's either bribed or blackmailed, perhaps one day the truth will be out. I suspect they have naughty photos of him, taken in China.

If the CCP could compromise US Congress people, stir shit in the Canadian parliament and buy off Taiwanese KMT politicians, it's super easy (and cheap) for them to deal with that minnow ex-MFA dog and Aljunied GRC reject. :cool:
He said Aljunied people rejected pap .

However people voted George Yeo out because he had been sleeping

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey Georgie Boy, you keep bragging 终国崛起, how come still got tiongs no money to pay school fees for their kids ? Can a powerful cuntry let this kind of thing happen ?

IMG_COM_202403251414458550.jpg