• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gay Tiong uncle shares his interesting stories

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The first time a middle-aged gay man slept in the middle of the night and had his pants pulled down​

Zhang, 56, began to realize his sexual orientation in the pre-internet era. he started doing business at 18, met his first love in Xinjiang, and they spent three years together. unfortunately, his boyfriend was too afraid to live with him. at 28, he came out to his family, and a group of relatives said he was sick, and his uncle had to beat him up. The older generation of gay life is not easy.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is this secret code in China. If male strangers ask u for lighter and if u are a man, pls politely say u don’t have lighter.
If you say yes, it means u are a gay.

先生请问可以借个打火机吗? pls say u don’t have

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is this secret code in China. If male strangers ask u for lighter and if u are a man, pls politely say u don’t have lighter.

How about this lighter? Will it scare them off?

RMMHrO7l.jpeg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In ancient China some of them would become eunuchs in the imperial palace, could potentially climb the ladder to be the chief eunuch for the emperor. :biggrin:

27a172a3e4ee41a9a62f4138505e94ea.jpeg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

but what if he saw me lighting up my ciggie? How to say I don't have?