• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

France muslim migrant rugby player gets 1 year prison sentence for hitting his wife in public

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/rugby-union/2023/05/30/mohamed-haouas/

Mohamed Haouas, the France prop, has been sentenced to a year in prison for domestic abuse after hitting his wife in public last week.

Reports from France have suggested that Haouas, who was remanded in custody between Friday and a fast-tracked court hearing on Tuesday, may not go to jail because he has been handed what is known as an adjustable sentence….

Clermont released a statement on Tuesday afternoon explaining that Haouas had “put himself in total opposition with our identity” and “will not be able to wear our colours on the pitch”.

It was heard that Haouas, who last year was given a one-year suspended sentence for a historic robbery from 2014, chased, tripped and slapped his wife, Imane, near the Polygone shopping centre in Hérault on Friday afternoon.

Haouas is reported as saying that he grew angry after his wife lied to him about smoking a cigarette. “I imagined things, I got jealous. I got mad, and I lost control,” he said….

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I thought Muslims were allowed to beat their wives as long as they did not cause permanent damage.

France should learn to respect Islam.