• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

France muslim migrant hits his wife for taking a selfie without her "hijab".

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://medforth.biz/france-she-tak...ial-offender-beats-her-and-ends-up-in-prison/

A 23-year-old man appeared in court in Besançon on Wednesday. He hit his wife for a whole day and night because she had hidden photos on her phone, taken without a veil. The judges found him guilty and sentenced him to 18 months in prison.

He is a man who wants to look like a broken boy to the court. On the witness stand, he sobs. He speaks softly, choppily and tries to put his “punishment” in the foreground. He accuses his mother of “sexual violence” and blames “the religious influence of his wife.” A real trauma? An acting performance? The prosecutor Alexandra Chaumet decided: “Stop talking like that. You have a different kind of diction when you sell drugs!”…

The man, who has already been convicted of numerous offenses, is classified by the psychiatric expert as “psychologically dangerous” and “antisocial.” “He has a lack of motivation to work or to integrate socially.” A particularly distressing analysis for his lawyer Robert Dumont. “I am also worried about him, but he is not the monster they are trying to portray in these proceedings.”

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The man, who has already been convicted of numerous offenses, is classified by the psychiatric expert as “psychologically dangerous” and “antisocial.” “He has a lack of motivation to work or to integrate socially.”
I think i suffer from same symptoms.