• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For Those Who Hate Having B_omb Shelters in Your Home, You Can Thank The Zionists Israel for Teaching That to SG!!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Israel mandates it to be built in all new homes in 1992 and SG followed suit in 1997.
Soon you will be living the Zionist paranoia in SG.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need to blame the Yahudis for everything, it's just the PAP technocrats and their cronies in the HDB, SCDF etc commingling their avarice.

If you think real hard about it, the bomb shelter is basically a 'tax' on your HDB flat's living space. Sure you can use it as a 'storeroom'... same mentality as telling a NS slave to find the 'positives' in NS. What if I don't want a storeroom? What if I find the walls and heavy metal door an eyesore? :rolleyes:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to blame the Yahudis for everything, it's just the PAP technocrats and their cronies in the HDB, SCDF etc commingling their avarice.

If you think real hard about it, the bomb shelter is basically a 'tax' on your HDB flat's living space. Sure you can use it as a 'storeroom'... same mentality as telling a NS slave to find the 'positives' in NS. What if I don't want a storeroom? What if I find the walls and heavy metal door an eyesore? :rolleyes:
so many whats..you can live in atap if you have so many what whats

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope SG leaders recognize the road these zionists are leading them to copy is headed towards the same fate Israel is facing.

Israhell received $3 billion annually, as recipient of US security aid. But for Spore, theres no sponsor. PAP has to tax us a whooping $18 billion annual defence budget. Madness. Gila. 24/7 feel unsecure of our neighbours. Like to ape Israhell at the expense of Sporeans

Singapore has announced a 2023 defence budget of SGD17. 98 billion (USD13. 4 billion). The figure is a 10% increase over the original budget for 2022 and a 5.6% increase over the revised allocation of SGD17.27 Feb 2023

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Israhell received $3 billion annually, as recipient of US security aid. But for Spore, theres no sponsor. PAP has to tax us a whooping $18 billion annual defence budget. Madness. Gila. 24/7 feel unsecure of our neighbours. Like to ape Israhell at the expense of Sporeans

Singapore has announced a 2023 defence budget of SGD17. 98 billion (USD13. 4 billion). The figure is a 10% increase over the original budget for 2022 and a 5.6% increase over the revised allocation of SGD17.27 Feb 2023
What SAF fail to realise is, you cannot win against a determined original inhabitants.
So all that money and lives will go to waste.