• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For IT people: More jobs coming in Perth

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For IT people out there, if you are interested.

WA could face IT staff shortage soon: recruiter
VIVIENNE RYAN, The West Australian November 18, 2009, 6:16 am

WA could face a shortage of information technology skills as early as the middle of next year, according to IT recruiter Peoplebank.

Peoplebank's Perth IT&T salary index shows that while most salaries for IT professionals remained flat in the three months to October 31, there was increased demand for employees.

"Demand is being driven by employers gearing up for a recovery," Peoplebank chief operating officer Peter Acheson said.

"In 2010 Peoplebank expects the current period of steady, small growth will be replaced by a major lift in demand for ICT staff, especially on major projects such as the Gorgon gas development.

"It and other large scale projects may well cause a massive upheaval in the ICT employment market. It seems likely that the Perth IT sector will return to a situation of skills shortages as early as next year."

In March, Peoplebank reported IT salaries in Perth were the lowest in the country. Sydney companies offer about $350,000 for a senior IT director, whereas similar roles in Perth attract a $200,000 base salary.

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
you will have to pay for your own accomodation and airfare.
and i do not think it will be easy to get the job(s) unless of cos you graduate from the universities over there.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
you will have to pay for your own accomodation and airfare.

of course u have to pay for your own accomodation and airfare. this is not SG where they pay for their angmoh FTs.

and i do not think it will be easy to get the job(s) unless of cos you graduate from the universities over there.

where did u get this info from? u are in sg, aren't u?
this is absolutely false.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
For IT people out there, if you are interested.

WA could face IT staff shortage soon: recruiter
VIVIENNE RYAN, The West Australian November 18, 2009, 6:16 am

WA could face a shortage of information technology skills as early as the middle of next year, according to IT recruiter Peoplebank.

Peoplebank's Perth IT&T salary index shows that while most salaries for IT professionals remained flat in the three months to October 31, there was increased demand for employees.

"Demand is being driven by employers gearing up for a recovery," Peoplebank chief operating officer Peter Acheson said.

"In 2010 Peoplebank expects the current period of steady, small growth will be replaced by a major lift in demand for ICT staff, especially on major projects such as the Gorgon gas development.

"It and other large scale projects may well cause a massive upheaval in the ICT employment market. It seems likely that the Perth IT sector will return to a situation of skills shortages as early as next year."

In March, Peoplebank reported IT salaries in Perth were the lowest in the country. Sydney companies offer about $350,000 for a senior IT director, whereas similar roles in Perth attract a $200,000 base salary.

After 46% tax, 10% GST, 100 hidden taxes, most expensive housing, expensive car/transport, expensive food and consumables I wonder if you need to borrow money on 200K a year. My relative tells me people earning 100K a year need to live with thier parents cause they cant afford a house.

Remember PM Rudd said 250K is not alot to live on in Australia.

What a sad case Australia is. Tsk Tsk Tsk.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After 46% tax, 10% GST, 100 hidden taxes, most expensive housing, expensive car/transport, expensive food and consumables I wonder if you need to borrow money on 200K a year. My relative tells me people earning 100K a year need to live with thier parents cause they cant afford a house.

Remember PM Rudd said 250K is not alot to live on in Australia.

What a sad case Australia is. Tsk Tsk Tsk.

Why? your exams over? so free to surf net. :rolleyes:
Ask your relative to go back Singapore. My relative also tell me to tell your relative that Singapore 4% TAX over there and it is easy to earn millions. :biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that is good but they wont interview you unless you are physically present in perth.

Not necessary. Employers in Perth know that sometimes, we have to do phone interviews to get the right people in, esp for engineering positions, not necc managerial roles.

I have some staff who operates out of the Melbourne office, but contracted under our headcount. When we have meetings, they will stay behind in the Melbourne office for teleconference. (WA Time) Other than that, they follow eastern states time.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why? your exams over? so free to surf net. :rolleyes:
Ask your relative to go back Singapore. My relative also tell me to tell your relative that Singapore 4% TAX over there and it is easy to earn millions. :biggrin:

What a temper. You should direct your energies towards to the Rudd Administration and demand they lower the cost of living. Maybe the shortage might cover SOME of the ever increasing cost of living in that shithole called Australia

PS Have you gotten your higher water rates yet?

Dont cry too hard. Its gonna be a shocker!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a temper. You should direct your energies towards to the Rudd Administration and demand they lower the cost of living. Maybe the shortage might cover SOME of the ever increasing cost of living in that shithole called Australia

PS Have you gotten your higher water rates yet?

Dont cry too hard. Its gonna be a shocker!

Don't be angry or jealous. This is your fate.

Thanks to Australia for my wonderful life out of the PAP shithole. :smile:
This is indeed God's endowed land, the land of plentiful, the lucky country.
I will indeed contribute my share to keep this lovely country working its magic.

At most, I will ask Rudd if he will allow you in as refugee - You do not need to go Green eyes over God's own country. I will explain to immigration how you envy Aussies and go around posting messages about this great country of mine.

We know you don't mean what you wrote. Maybe you will get a second chance instead of suffering in silence over your current circumstance. :biggrin:

sayang sayang.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be angry or jealous. This is your fate.

Thanks to Australia for my wonderful life out of the PAP shithole. :smile:
This is indeed God's endowed land, the land of plentiful, the lucky country.
I will indeed contribute my share to keep this lovely country working its magic.

At most, I will ask Rudd if he will allow you in as refugee - You do not need to go Green eyes over God's own country. I will explain to immigration how you envy Aussies and go around posting messages about this great country of mine.

We know you don't mean what you wrote. Maybe you will get a second chance instead of suffering in silence over your current circumstance. :biggrin:

sayang sayang.

Sorry mate the joke is on you though. Singapore has changed in many respects so the reasons to migrate have decreased - especiallyto Australia. What you have failed to realize is your PAP masters have done the very things others never thought possible. Singapore has advanced and become more cosmopolitan since and life feels different. Singapore has evolved. You see your biggest fears have been realized; you are a victim of circumstance. All that has to happen now is LKY's death for the cycle to be complete and your continued misery in your self-actualizing vidcious cycle will become more evident. We care less today about LHL and the PAP then we did 5 years ago. Singapore is just a different place.

But if we do migrate it continues to be an Engligh speaking country we want without the high expenses stress etc and most expensive housing costs of Australia.

Sorry mate

You should come to terms with your loss in a more mature manner.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry mate the joke is on you though. Singapore has changed in many respects so the reasons to migrate have decreased - especiallyto Australia. What you have failed to realize is your PAP masters have done the very things others never thought possible. Singapore has advanced and become more cosmopolitan since and life feels different. Singapore has evolved. You see your biggest fears have been realized; you are a victim of circumstance. All that has to happen now is LKY's death for the cycle to be complete and your continued misery in your self-actualizing vidcious cycle will become more evident. We care less today about LHL and the PAP then we did 5 years ago. Singapore is just a different place.

But if we do migrate it continues to be an Engligh speaking country we want without the high expenses stress etc and most expensive housing costs of Australia.

Sorry mate

You should come to terms with your loss in a more mature manner.

Thank you for your continued interest and attention to Australia.
We are doing fine. But I cannot say the same about Singapore.

Singapore is excellent in hiding its many problems. Basically, I do not care if you people migrate for not.

I still have contact with Singaporeans who continue to tell me how bad things are back "home".

Singapore will take a long time to evolve, basically, it is just turning circles in its cage. :biggrin:

I suggest you migrate to Isle of Man, English speaking and tax-free. You get to make friends with other freeloaders like my banker.

I did not migrate to Australia to avoid LKY and PAP. I left for a better lifestyle and I got it.

But migrants like me are "bastards that bite the master's hands", after we enjoy the fruits of what this country has to offer, we started complaining about the shortcomings of this country as well. However, after a visit to Singapore and talking to Singapore friends, I realise just how fortunate I am to be here.

I love your attention on Australia. Otherwise, you will be harping about your dream country of milk and honey :biggrin:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry mate the joke is on you though. .....

I understand that you, as a social economic under-achiever, are feeling frustrated of being stucked in sg and constantly subjected to the usual economic and social stress that sg's society has pressed onto u, u are developing a maniac depressive persona. U cannot stop rambling negatively about singaporeans that had migrated to better lives, perhaps of your constant stress from your daily living and that permeates into your psychological well-being, all reasonings made u by the other kind forumers had been fallen on your deaf ears. Perhaps, that hatred is your comfort zone that u had cherish so dearly, and any truth or reasoning that u help to clarify the hatred, could shake your already compromised psychological mindset and u do not like that!

Poor poor chap.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find myself blessed everyday in Australia. Everyday, I wake up feeling refreshed for the simple reason that I'm no longer in Singapore. Yes, there are challenges here, its not perfect. But unlike Singapore, I can actually see a way to overcome them. I'm really living in a lucky country. Despite what may have been said about Australia, you have heaps of forummner here with success stories of their life here. I also value what the trolls have to say. Misinformed, but still valuable in my regards, its what democracy is about. Just don't feed them too much. :wink:

I did not migrate to Australia to avoid LKY and PAP. I left for a better lifestyle and I got it.

But migrants like me are "bastards that bite the master's hands", after we enjoy the fruits of what this country has to offer, we started complaining about the shortcomings of this country as well. However, after a visit to Singapore and talking to Singapore friends, I realise just how fortunate I am to be here.

I love your attention on Australia. Otherwise, you will be harping about your dream country of milk and honey :biggrin:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find myself blessed everyday in Australia. Everyday, I wake up feeling refreshed for the simple reason that I'm no longer in Singapore. Yes, there are challenges here, its not perfect. But unlike Singapore, I can actually see a way to overcome them. I'm really living in a lucky country. Despite what may have been said about Australia, you have heaps of forummner here with success stories of their life here. I also value what the trolls have to say. Misinformed, but still valuable in my regards, its what democracy is about. Just don't feed them too much. :wink:

Yeah bro... juz continue to milk our cow.. while the refugee from the other end complained we are lazy.. expensive.. and high tax.. wahahaha

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for your continued interest and attention to Australia.
We are doing fine. But I cannot say the same about Singapore.

Singapore is excellent in hiding its many problems. Basically, I do not care if you people migrate for not.

I still have contact with Singaporeans who continue to tell me how bad things are back "home".

Singapore will take a long time to evolve, basically, it is just turning circles in its cage. :biggrin:

I suggest you migrate to Isle of Man, English speaking and tax-free. You get to make friends with other freeloaders like my banker.

I see I have touched a raw nerve

Was it your worst fears have been realized? That you regret living in a white racist shithole like Australia while life churns on without you? I think I must have really hit a sensative spot with you and I dont even need to bring out the facts such as Australians themselves are leaving and looking for better opportunities or the 46% taxes or the fact that Australia has some of the most expensive housing in the world etc or Australia is becoming a rat race stressful craphole.

Nah I dont have to. Cause you know what? I know morons like you will visit in near future and see for yourself exactly how badly you have screwed up. No wonder Singaporeans are coming back too.

If only you had chosen Canada or America then that would be a better life than Singapore or Australia

But no, you are just another in a long line of losers who cant take it. The results are clear for all to see you poor loser.