• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

First lady Jill Biden tests positive for COVID-19 in rebound case

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

First lady Jill Biden tests positive for COVID-19 in rebound case​

The president tested negative for COVID-19 on Wednesday.
ByEmily Shapiro
August 25, 2022, 1:53 AM

jill-biden-covid-rebound-01-gty-llr-220824_1661361419447_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Mandel Ngan/AFP via Getty Images

Jill Biden, who is double vaccinated and twice boosted, was prescribed the antiviral treatment Paxlovid, which President Biden also took after testing positive last month. Like his wife, the president also suffered a rebound COVID-19 case.

The first lady -- who first tested positive on Aug. 16 -- received her second negative test on Sunday and joined the president in Delaware, coming out of her isolation period spent in South Carolina. She again tested negative on Tuesday, her deputy communications director Kelsey Donohue said.

"The First Lady has experienced no reemergence of symptoms, and will remain in Delaware where she has reinitiated isolation procedures," Donohue said in a statement on Wednesday. "The White House Medical Unit has conducted contact tracing and close contacts have been notified."

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Didn't Fauci say the vaccines were highly effective?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

First lady Jill Biden tests positive for COVID-19 in rebound case​

The president tested negative for COVID-19 on Wednesday.
ByEmily Shapiro
August 25, 2022, 1:53 AM

jill-biden-covid-rebound-01-gty-llr-220824_1661361419447_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Mandel Ngan/AFP via Getty Images

Jill Biden, who is double vaccinated and twice boosted, was prescribed the antiviral treatment Paxlovid, which President Biden also took after testing positive last month. Like his wife, the president also suffered a rebound COVID-19 case.

The first lady -- who first tested positive on Aug. 16 -- received her second negative test on Sunday and joined the president in Delaware, coming out of her isolation period spent in South Carolina. She again tested negative on Tuesday, her deputy communications director Kelsey Donohue said.

"The First Lady has experienced no reemergence of symptoms, and will remain in Delaware where she has reinitiated isolation procedures," Donohue said in a statement on Wednesday. "The White House Medical Unit has conducted contact tracing and close contacts have been notified."
what's the meaning of rebound case? If it's reinfection, then say reinfection. Why rebound? And don't tell me this question is above your pay grade hor. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what's the meaning of rebound case? If it's reinfection, then say reinfection. Why rebound? And don't tell me this question is above your pay grade hor. :biggrin:

Rebound, reinfection, relapse. Whatever word you use to describe it, just remember that the vaccines are safe and effective! And you might need more booster shots, or an updated version of the original vaccines. :biggrin:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn Why today you lecture me your hardworking employee. Limpei cut and paste job. You think I so free add salt add sugar ah. Knn

:FU: