• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fatah Spokesman: I Urge WHO To Supervise American Aid To Gaza To Make Sure They Are Not Trying To Infect Palestinians With Diseases

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.memri.org/tv/fatah-sec-...d-gaza-trying-infect-palestinians-like-native

Fatah Representative In Cyprus Moein Alsaeed: I Urge The World Health Organization To Supervise American Aid To Gaza To Make Sure They Are Not Trying To Infect Palestinians With Diseases Like They Did To The Native Americans​

#10950 | 01:43
Source: Falestinona TV (Fatah-Lebanon)

Fatah secretary in Cyprus Moein Alsaeed discussed in a March 11, 2024 interview with Falestinona TV (Fatah-Lebanon) American aid to Palestinians in Gaza. He urged the World Health Organization, the Palestinian Health Ministry and the Palestinian Red Cross to supervise this aid to make sure it is safe. Moein said that in the 18th century Americans provided aid to the Native Americans in the form of blankets ridden with smallpox, which killed millions of them.
Moein Alsaeed: "The Americans are fully complicit in the genocide against the Palestinian people. Personally, I have fears [over the American aid to Gaza].
[...]
"The historical records show that beginning in 1763, when that country provided aid to the Indians, the indigenous people of America - it gave them aid in the form of blankets ridden with smallpox germs, thus killing millions of America’s indigenous people. I have great fears that they will act like their ancestors, and kill more Palestinians with this aid.
m10950.png

m10950a.png

m10950b.png

m10950c.png

"Therefore, I urge the international community to conduct medical supervision of this aid, through the World Health Organization, the Palestinian Health Ministry, or the Palestinian Red Crescent, in order to make sure that these products are safe. There should be medical supervision because there is fear of these people.
m10950d.png

m10950e.png

m10950f.png

m10950g.png

m10950h.png

"I do not trust them. I do not trust America or the American President, who is a liar to the bone."
m10950i_0.png