• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fat lumps of turd queue up for FREE food in Auckland

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP is even better. The average life expectancy for sinkies is in the mid 80s.

This time you got your facts right. Singapore has the second longest life expectancy in the world after Japan, 84 years. On a par with Hong Kong, but slightly behind Andorra and Macau, but these are not nations.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect old fart ex bosses done a better job.let's import jippunese gals n soapland so we can live longer, work harder n fark evendeeper

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP is even better. The average life expectancy for sinkies is in the mid 80s.

The only reason the life expectancy is longer in the east than western countries is because 1/3 of the Americans are morbidly obese fat lumps of shit and u can get 50 piece s of chicken nuggets for less than 10 dollars and a bucket of fried chicken for 8 bucks and 64 ounce coke at 2 dollars.iv even seen homeless guys in Australia surrounded by empty bags of McDonald's and burget wrappers.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dat Burmese twit hanging around
With the wrong types of Maories
No sin to love finer things of life
Helps avoid scums of every race

[video=youtube;b3Oio3DcaL8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3Oio3DcaL8[/video]

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I am not wrong. Many of them r Pacific Islanders n its their culture to eat a lot n they eat very unhealthy stuff like canned corn beef. Lamb n Mutton flaps etc. A high salt n high fat diet. Tat y they end up like tat.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I am not wrong. Many of them r Pacific Islanders n its their culture to eat a lot n they eat very unhealthy stuff like canned corn beef. Lamb n Mutton flaps etc. A high salt n high fat diet. Tat y they end up like tat.

There's no pacific islander in new Zealand is there?I thought pacific island is somewhere near pinoyland.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's no pacific islander in new Zealand is there?I thought pacific island is somewhere near pinoyland.

Hello, the Polynesians are native to the Pacific islands. NZ is a Pacific island (Oceania is a subgroup of the South Pacific). And the Maoris are Polynesians.

The main Polynesian groups are the Fijians, Hawaiians, Maoris, Tahitians, Samoans and Tongans.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello, the Polynesians are native to the Pacific islands. NZ is a Pacific island (Oceania is a subgroup of the South Pacific). And the Maoris are Polynesians.

The main Polynesian groups are the Fijians, Hawaiians, Maoris, Tahitians, Samoans and Tongans.

no shit?i met some fiji people during my backpacking days in aussieland,had no idea they were geographically related to australia.i thought hawaii was a part of US?how the hell are they part of pacific islands?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no shit?i met some fiji people during my backpacking days in aussieland,had no idea they were geographically related to australia.

2 groups of Fijians: the Melanesians (much darker skin, curly to kinky hair), and the Polynesians (brown skin, wavy hair, more Caucasoid features). Indians form a small but economically powerful minority.

The Melanesians are Australoids, hence related to the Australian aboriginals and South Asian Dravidians.