• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

famiLEE LEEgime not Kiasu like WB-IMF for APEC

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey you know what the Suntec is not caged up like a zoo this time. Did famiLEE LEEgime learned something new? :rolleyes::confused:

I registered a demonstration with immediate effect until APEC is way over.... standing by....:p

08 November 2009

Dear Yap Keng Ho

REGISTRATION FOR USAGE/ACTIVITY AT SPEAKERS’ CORNER

BOOKING ID: DM-08112009-2

DATE: 08/11/2009 to 20/11/2009

EVENT TYPE: Demonstration

Your application has been successfully registered.

We seek your kind cooperation in helping to keep Hong Lim Park litter-free.

Please print this page as proof of your registration and bring it on the day of your activity.

Yours sincerely,
National Parks Board

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
In any case your protest will be IRRELEVANT to the topic. WB-Imf was about global economies and poverty and your chee did not protest about it ast all. APEc is about economic and regional issues and you are not going to protest about them.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
In any case your protest will be IRRELEVANT to the topic. WB-Imf was about global economies and poverty and your chee did not protest about it ast all. APEc is about economic and regional issues and you are not going to protest about them.

It does not matter at all. I do not want to address world nor regional issues when Singaporean issues are so much more pressing need. :-)

It is undesirable effect to flatter e.g. US unnecessarily also, as if Singaporeans badly need their attentions or help.:rolleyes:

I am calling upon people who are fighting for e.g. Lehman Brothers Bonds, mini-bonds compensation etc to start big rallies and demonstrations during APEC. It can be considered RELEVANT in your light. :wink:

think_lees

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are protesting for oranges when the really issue is apples. Loser.

Losers are the morons who follow PAP's so called rules.

Winers are the ones who pursue their own goals without falling for PAP's tricks nor stick to their foul rules. Issues and timings are chosen by the Winers. PAP is the loser thus no one should follow them.:smile:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Losers are the morons who follow PAP's so called rules.

Winers are the ones who pursue their own goals without falling for PAP's tricks nor stick to their foul rules. Issues and timings are chosen by the Winers. PAP is the loser thus no one should follow them.:smile:

If you want US abortion centred democracy be my guest