• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

failure of political party in their primary objectives...

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
lies in "default trust" that the nation has NO choice or option over.

the nation have been providing welfare state benefits (juz because of one party rule system) to leeches aka papees leeching on the system. These leeches aka papees wasting nation's time and resources and etc every single second of the Mother Earth's day. By some unfortunate default, we as a nation have to put food on table and tonnes of $$$ for these leeches...

The country needs the government (employees of the public) to work for the country.
Can these leeches aka papees become self reliant? Get a job and be prepared to work hard
at least for once in a lifetime. Stop Leeching on the system.

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

iamhere says a lot about this:"The democracy shall cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those
LEECHES who would not.”

jw5

Loyal
There is only one objective of political parties and that is to make the lives of ordinary people better.

Whichever party doesn't understand that or doesn't fulfill that objective, don't ever vote for them.

Understand sinkies?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
There is only one objective of political parties and that is to make the lives of ordinary people better.

Whichever party doesn't understand that or doesn't fulfill that objective, don't ever vote for them.

Understand sinkies?

I have yet to come across a political party in ANY country which has such an objective.

All the political parties that I've had to endure have one objective and one alone and that is to gain power. That's what people enter politics for. It's about gaining the ability to preside over the lives of others and decide on their behalf what is good for them.

jw5

Loyal
I have yet to come across a political party in ANY country which has such an objective.

All the political parties that I've had to endure have one objective and one alone and that is to gain power. That's what people enter politics for. It's about gaining the ability to preside over the lives of others and decide on their behalf what is good for them.

The objective I'm referring to is that of the ordinary people/voters.
To make that the objective of the political parties.
Of course no political party or human being for that matter, starts off with the objective of making the lives of strangers better.
They have to be "persuaded" into acquiring that objective.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Different party has different idea on how a particular country should be managed. But one needs to have the power first before one can realise the dream of managing the country their way.

Rumpole

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the right people don't have power, the wrong people get it ...

[video=youtube;gmOvEwtDycs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmOvEwtDycs[/video]