• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

everything is possible for the one who believes

B

Baluku

Mark 9:14-29 NIV

When they came to the other disciples, they saw a large crowd around them and the teachers of the law arguing with them. As soon as all the people saw Jesus, they were overwhelmed with wonder and ran to greet him. "What are you arguing with them about?" he asked. A man in the crowd answered, "Teacher, I brought you my son, who is possessed by a spirit that has robbed him of speech. Whenever it seizes him, it throws him to the ground. He foams at the mouth, gnashes his teeth and becomes rigid. I asked your disciples to drive out the spirit, but they could not." "You unbelieving generation," Jesus replied, "how long shall I stay with you? How long shall I put up with you? Bring the boy to me." So they brought him. When the spirit saw Jesus, it immediately threw the boy into a convulsion. He fell to the ground and rolled around, foaming at the mouth. Jesus asked the boy's father, "How long has he been like this?"
"From childhood," he answered. "It has often thrown him into fire or water to kill him. But if you can do anything, take pity on us and help us." "'If you can'?" said Jesus. "Everything is possible for one who believes." Immediately the boy's father exclaimed, "I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!" When Jesus saw that a crowd was running to the scene, he rebuked the impure spirit. "You deaf and mute spirit," he said, "I command you, come out of him and never enter him again." The spirit shrieked, convulsed him violently and came out. The boy looked so much like a corpse that many said, "He's dead." But Jesus took him by the hand and lifted him to his feet, and he stood up. After Jesus had gone indoors, his disciples asked him privately, "Why couldn't we drive it out?" He replied, "This kind can come out only by prayer."

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
simi lan jiao ? everything is possible for the one who believe ? try jumping off from a plane holding a bible with no parachute see if you survive anot :wink: .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jesus' last words
MAT 27:46,50: "And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, eli, lama sabachthani?" that is to say, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" ...Jesus, when he cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost."

even jesus last word sound disappointed :wink: whahahahahahaah

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;kbgxUavMq4o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbgxUavMq4o[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;p9izVu_TtAE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9izVu_TtAE&feature=related[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;BH0rFZIqo8A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH0rFZIqo8A&feature=related[/video]

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
mark 9:14-29 niv

when they came to the other disciples, they saw a large crowd around them and the teachers of the law arguing with them. As soon as all the people saw jesus, they were overwhelmed with wonder and ran to greet him. "what are you arguing with them about?" he asked. A man in the crowd answered, "teacher, i brought you my son, who is possessed by a spirit that has robbed him of speech. Whenever it seizes him, it throws him to the ground. He foams at the mouth, gnashes his teeth and becomes rigid. I asked your disciples to drive out the spirit, but they could not." "you unbelieving generation," jesus replied, "how long shall i stay with you? How long shall i put up with you? Bring the boy to me." so they brought him. When the spirit saw jesus, it immediately threw the boy into a convulsion. He fell to the ground and rolled around, foaming at the mouth. Jesus asked the boy's father, "how long has he been like this?"
"from childhood," he answered. "it has often thrown him into fire or water to kill him. But if you can do anything, take pity on us and help us." "'if you can'?" said jesus. "everything is possible for one who believes." immediately the boy's father exclaimed, "i do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!" when jesus saw that a crowd was running to the scene, he rebuked the impure spirit. "you deaf and mute spirit," he said, "i command you, come out of him and never enter him again." the spirit shrieked, convulsed him violently and came out. The boy looked so much like a corpse that many said, "he's dead." but jesus took him by the hand and lifted him to his feet, and he stood up. After jesus had gone indoors, his disciples asked him privately, "why couldn't we drive it out?" he replied, "this kind can come out only by prayer."

i believe i can fly!!

JigSAW

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok I believe in god, will he turn me into a billionaire the first thing I wake up tomorrow?:oIo:

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus' last words
MAT 27:46,50: "And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, eli, lama sabachthani?" that is to say, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" ...Jesus, when he cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost."

even jesus last word sound disappointed :wink: whahahahahahaah

But do you believe these were real historical events? Or they were just written as 'fairy tales?' So, you do believe Jesus died finally or still think that Jesus didn't die and had gone to India, China, UK?

Make up your mind please!

The truth is that Jesus did cry out these words before He took His last breath on the cross, and remember, Jesus was born as a man in order to redeem sinners to His Kingdom. That was indeed a human cry because of the inhuman tortures that He suffered under the Roman's soldiers. Jesus in the human body experienced the excruciating pains and suffering but that was not the very reason that He cried of. His cry was because He was separated from God the Father because God couldn't bear to see the sins of the world (the past, the present and the future) that His only begotten Son was carrying, and God the Father had to turn away from Jesus.

This is a very good lesson for Christians, and read my lips, for Christians: If Jesus cannot bear such agony of the 'broken fellowship' with God even for such short period, how are we able to? It is therefore very important for us as born-again Christians to have our continual fellowship with our Creator by regularly studying His words and obeying His commandments. Certainly, for those who are drifted away from the truth, they will find this lesson meaningless. Mark my words....just see the responses from these drifters and you will know what I meant.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok I believe in god, will he turn me into a billionaire the first thing I wake up tomorrow?:oIo:

Dear JigSAW,

Yes! You will be, not just billionaire but trillionaire if you believe in the God of the Bible. You will be joint-heir with His Son and will hence have the priviledge and the ownership of all the planets, stars and everything that God has created.

So, keep to the faith....you WILL....read properly: WILL and not ARE. This is what Hope is all about...it's about the future. So, you are right, if you believe in the God of the Bible and have faithfully prayed the sinner's prayer, yes you will be joint-heir with the Son of God and you will inherit all the things that God has created, but please don't get disappointed, you will not be an instant millionaire (let alone a billionaire). Hope this don't give you nightmare tonight.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But do you believe these were real historical events? Or they were just written as 'fairy tales?' So, you do believe Jesus died finally or still think that Jesus didn't die and had gone to India, China, UK?

Make up your mind please!

The truth is that Jesus did cry out these words before He took His last breath on the cross, and remember, Jesus was born as a man in order to redeem sinners to His Kingdom. That was indeed a human cry because of the inhuman tortures that He suffered under the Roman's soldiers. Jesus in the human body experienced the excruciating pains and suffering but that was not the very reason that He cried of. His cry was because He was separated from God the Father because God couldn't bear to see the sins of the world (the past, the present and the future) that His only begotten Son was carrying, and God the Father had to turn away from Jesus.

This is a very good lesson for Christians, and read my lips, for Christians: If Jesus cannot bear such agony of the 'broken fellowship' with God even for such short period, how are we able to? It is therefore very important for us as born-again Christians to have our continual fellowship with our Creator by regularly studying His words and obeying His commandments. Certainly, for those who are drifted away from the truth, they will find this lesson meaningless. Mark my words....just see the responses from these drifters and you will know what I meant.

even alot of christians believe that jesus is not real :wink: what historical event you talking about ? walking on water ? a talking snake ? staying alive in a fish stomach for 3 days ? these are historical event ? more like a alice in wonderland storybook :wink: .

how you know jesus really cry out before he die on the cross ? based on a storybook ?

[video=youtube;h9YoyuR6X58]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9YoyuR6X58[/video]