• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even Hollow Cause Survivors Condemn Zionism as Nazis

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Holocaust Jews themselves knew how destructive they were in Europe. After this Gaza genocide Israel will be perceived as the new Nazis

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want to suck jew cock just to get their support against Israel.
You got tell the antizionist Jews that you love Hitler and you insulted the memory of 6 million Jews killed by Hitler?
Never did like Hitler myself but I understood why he did what he did, though I strongly disagreed with his methods.
And clearly Jews were ostracised and killed by ZioNazis. However that figure of 6 million that is regularly bandied about is clearly wrong.
At most it was 2 million though that doesn't detract from the ZioNazi cruelty.
The point here remains, that hollow cause survivors are condemning Israeli Zionism, which does nothing for Jews and Judaism.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Never did like Hitler myself but I understood why he did what he did, though I strongly disagreed with his methods.
And clearly Jews were ostracised and killed by ZioNazis. However that figure of 6 million that is regularly bandied about is clearly wrong.
At most it was 2 million though that doesn't detract from the ZioNazi cruelty.
The point here remains, that hollow cause survivors are condemning Israeli Zionism, which does nothing for Jews and Judaism.

Not surpised that moslems like you insult everything Jewish, including the word 'Holocaust'. Would moslems like you want to kill antizionist Jews after you've killed all the Zionist Jews?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not surpised that moslems like you insult everything Jewish, including the word 'Holocaust'. Would moslems like you want to kill antizionist Jews after you've killed all the Zionist Jews?
The insult is on the other foot.
These Zionists insult our intelligence by lying and claiming 6 million were exterminated by the ZioNazis when the numbers were far less than that! Then market that and put a label "hollow cause" on it so that everyone is guilted by it!
Then use that propaganda to steal someone else's land and launching a new hollow cause!
You can continue to swallow their lie but I won't allow myself to dumb myself down.

Until the ZioNazis return the land that they stole, and go back to Europe where they came from, no one is interested in having anything to do with them.

If you love the Zionazis so much, please give your landed bungalow to them. Walk the talk.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Israel in the bible was never a physical strip of land. The descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob know the difference between Israelis and the Israelites

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The insult is on the other foot.
These Zionists insult our intelligence by lying and claiming 6 million were exterminated by the ZioNazis when the numbers were far less than that! Then market that and put a label "hollow cause" on it so that everyone is guilted by it!
Then use that propaganda to steal someone else's land and launching a new hollow cause!
You can continue to swallow their lie but I won't allow myself to dumb myself down.

Until the ZioNazis return the land that they stole, and go back to Europe where they came from, no one is interested in having anything to do with them.

If you love the Zionazis so much, please give your landed bungalow to them. Walk the talk.

Will islam return the land it stole from so many different peoples? If no, then stfu as Israel takes back its land stolen and colonised by moslem settlers.