• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Europe AMDK critics of 'perfect' Islam need police protection, they should join sammyboy to do factual criticism without fear

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/371689

“Two men executed for offending the Koran”. This happened recently in Iran (in the meantime, no eyebrows were raised as Teheran was elected to lead a UN Human Rights Forum), but it could have been in France, Holland, Germany, Sweden or England, given that large parts of Europe are becoming, in the words of Boualem Sansal, “would-be Islamic republics” and the only topic on which an academic today needs armed protection begins with “i” and ends with “m”.

The French anthropologist Florence Bergeaud-Blackler, who was placed under police protection after the publication of her book “Frérisme et ses réseaux, l’enquête”, knows something about it. She was not only threatened with death and had to be put under guard. The Sorbonne canceled one of her conferences for “security reasons”. For threats that justified placing her under protection, a first at the National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS).

“That’s why there are no more scholars working on Islamism,” Bergeaud-Blackler tells Charlie Hebdo. The scholar went on TV to say: “There is a taboo on Islamism in the university that makes research almost impossible and since Samuel Paty’s beheading, those who still resisted are so afraid that they have almost given up”.

At the same time, Masih Alinejad, a prominent Iranian dissident, was also placed under police protection in the UK after police received serious threats to her life. “We will be with you and protect you wherever you go. Give us your plans, we need to know everything in advance to prepare for close protection.”

In Europe there are dozens of cases similar to Bergeaud-Blackler.

Gilles Kepel, who wrote the preface to Bergeaud-Blackler’s book, discovers one morning that the jihadist who slaughtered a police officer and his wife in Magnanville, France, had given a speech on Facebook in which he called for the killing of seven public figures. The Home Office called Kepel to tell him that his name was at the top of the list. Since then, Kepel has been under guard.

A professor of Iranian origin, Afshin Ellian, works at Utrecht University in the Netherlands, where he is protected by bodyguards.

French journalist Zineb El Rhazoui has more bodyguards than many ministers.

An academic from Sciences Po University, Klaus Kinzler, is under protection for violating the taboo of “Islamophobia”.

In Germany there is the sociologist Hamed Abdel Samad: 360 degree surveillance 24 hours a day. Samad told the Neue Zürcher Zeitung: “One day a Berlin police officer came to me and gave me a bulletproof vest and told me that from now on I should wear it during my lessons, because death threats against me have become more concrete and there are plans to put them into practice”….