• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Escooters : LTA defied the wishes of the people

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been cycling for so many years no problem now the e-bike and e-
scooter create so much havoc!! The blanket law covers everything, now cyclists are involved, the fineare hefty !! We are not talking of $50.00 fine nowadays they are looking at big money $3k and above !!

Now Pay And Pay take this opportunity to make more money thru fines to cover the Big loophole by toomasick, recently PRC Kinetic lost $61million!! more recent Uber lost $600 million without a blink of an eye!! Not my money what!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This thread proves sinkies are out of touch with the rest of the world. When you go big cities in China, guess who are those on e-scooters? That’s right, POOR PEOPLE. Got money need to ride those faux motorcycles? You see a lot of adults on e-scooters in the West? Singapore is devolving into a third world Chinese city with CECA enclaves! :eek:
From my observation, most of the riders are the loser ah bengs, m&ds and pinoys. Can't afford to register for a license and to buy a motorcycle. Escooters are their wet dream come true. I hope more of them will die in the days ahead.