• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Employment rate of Singapore citizens up over last decade: MOM report

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
Employment rate of Singapore citizens up over last decade: MOM report

By occupation, the number and share of PMETs among employed Singapore citizens have increased steadily from 742,800 in June 2009 to 1,050,300 in June 2019, translating into a rise from 47 per cent to 56 per cent.
why 10-year ? how many of these PMETs is from government sector or semi-government sector and how many from totally private sector ?
Dare to share ?

Among Singapore citizens, the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate has been “broadly stable” at an average of 3.1 per cent from June 2010 to June 2019, said MOM.

The unemployment rate refers to those unemployed as a proportion of the labour force. It excludes those who are not seeking work or are unavailable to work, such as students, homemakers and retirees.
not able to find a job, old age - how I describe myself when I being interview ? unemployed or retirees ?

According to the study, the unemployment rate for citizens across most age groups were lower than average, except for those aged below 30 which stood at 6.2 per cent.
all our young singaporean has to compete with foreign talent, received lower pay or be replaced.