• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

EDMWer wants to know why SammyboyForum (sex) is allowed in impunity

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...operate-with-impunity.6830021/#post-144573333

Actually i am confused why sammyboyforum has not been shut down already by the authorities? Granted they have blocked the site, but anyone can just download a vpn and bypass it.

This is in relation to the 4 women that were raped by husbands and the videos put on sammyboyforum. Although sammyboyforum operates in NZ, should not the govt in SG contact their counterparts in NZ to do something about it?

On top of that (i know many will disagree with me) the amount of prostitution and trafficked women on that site plus all the illegal goods being sold there with relative impunity, its basically the SG version of silkroad in the past

Let us not forget about the disgusting upskirt photos that are uploaded all there and all other other shameful acts such as pimping and now even raping

Could the authorities do something maybe about that site, maybe with their police counterparts in NZ and AU so that this site and its admin can be brought to justice, because just blocking a site when vpns are widely available its really pointless and useless

The whole sammyboyforum site is simply focused on anything illegal in SG, they are just using NZ or maybe AU to escape the laws in SG while they profit off smuggling, prostitution and etc into SG and now even profiting of the raping of women as the forum has adverts all over trying to entice advertisers by using such despicable content

What do you guys think? Should the authorities in SG contact their police counterparts in NZ/AU to have the site shutdown like silkroad was done in the past by the FBI and thai authorities?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe ISPs have blocked the website, what more do you Fuckwarezone mouthbreathers want? :rolleyes: