• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Duterte says Fuck & Unimpressive to Christian Church for X'mas, says Crucified Jesus How Seow!

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.rt.com/news/447753-duterte-jesus-unimpressive-trinity-silly/

‘God crucified? F**k, how unimpressive!’ Duterte says his Jesus would’ve burned all non-believers
Published time: 30 Dec, 2018 05:02 Edited time: 30 Dec, 2018 05:04
Get short URL
5c284bd4dda4c87f7d8b4643.JPG

FILE PHOTO: Crucifixion re-enactment in Cutud village, Philippines © Reuters / Romeo Ranoco

The Philippines’ eccentric leader has shared his views on the cornerstone tenets of the Christian faith, calling the Holy Trinity doctrine “silly” and claiming that it was “unimpressive” for a true god to get himself crucified.
In his latest tirade against the Catholic Church, Duterte started off by mocking the Holy Trinity, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, or three expressions of one divine essence.
There’s only one God, period. You cannot divide God into three, that’s silly.
“You’re already praying at one God, then you’re going to pray at these cursed saints. There’s only one God,” the Philippines’ president said Saturday in Kidapawan City.
Also on rt.com ‘Don’t pay for these idiots’: Duterte wants Filipinos to ditch Catholic mass, pray at home instead
The 73-year-old leader cranked up his rhetoric when it came to Jesus Christ’s crucifixion, using extremely vulgar language to attack what billions around the world consider to be God’s divine plan of salvation of humankind through the sacrifice of his Son.
Also on rt.com ‘Stupid God’: Tough-talking Duterte takes on Bible creation story
“Your God was nailed on the cross. F**k! How unimpressive,” Duterte said, speaking in Tagalog.
I’m God and you will crucify me?! Motherf**ker. I’d tell them: ‘Lightning, finish all of them. Burn all the non-believers’.
Duterte did not stop there, continuing his speech with an attack against veneration of the saints and the belief in their divine intervention. “Saint Catalina, Saint Anne, Saint Thomas, Saint Sebastian, Saint Rodrigo, they’re nothing… I don’t know them. Look, those documents were written –if at all– 3,000 years ago. Why would they care about our lives now.”

Duterte, who revealed in 2015 that he was molested by a priest when he was young, has frequently slammed the institution of the Catholic Church, which remains critical of his leadership and his iron-fisted anti-drug policies. His harsh remarks against the Vatican have provoked repeated condemnation from the Christian community worldwide.
Also on rt.com ‘Kill them’: Duterte loses patience with ‘useless fools’ at Catholic Church
Like this story? Share it with a friend!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I know Christianity will be destroyed soon. Because Christians have given their critiques a free pass in shafting them. Duturdte will never dare criticise Islam bcos he will be shot. But Christians will just bury their heads n the sand n pray for their enemies. How to survive like tat?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I know Christianity will be destroyed soon. Because Christians have given their critiques a free pass in shafting them. Duturdte will never dare criticise Islam bcos he will be shot. But Christians will just bury their heads n the sand n pray for their enemies. How to survive like tat?
Chrustuans have evolved beyond christianity. At least most of them.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imagine saying that here,.
Only not too long ago one teenager Amos Yee was arrested and charged with "intention of wounding the religious feelings of Christians ", obscenity, and "threatening, abusive or insulting communication." and sentenced to four weeks in jail and subsequently again sentenced to six weeks' jail and a $2,000 fine - for failing to turn up at a police station and for intending to wound the feelings of Muslims and/or Christians.

There in lies the difference-freedom of speech.I
It does not matter who says it, the clown Amos or even a bigger clown Duterte. We have a right to free speech and also to freely quote other people in social media without being sued.

I may not like Pinoyland land but I admire them for having freedom of speech.
Will Duterte be arrested if he were to repeat his statement here ? or rather will they dare to arrest him (seeing that the Malaysian boats are still in our waters).

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine saying that here,.
Only not too long ago one teenager Amos Yee was arrested and charged with "intention of wounding the religious feelings of Christians ", obscenity, and "threatening, abusive or insulting communication." and sentenced to four weeks in jail and subsequently again sentenced to six weeks' jail and a $2,000 fine - for failing to turn up at a police station and for intending to wound the feelings of Muslims and/or Christians.

There in lies the difference-freedom of speech.I
It does not matter who says it, the clown Amos or even a bigger clown Duterte. We have a right to free speech and also to freely quote other people in social media without being sued.

I may not like Pinoyland land but I admire them for having freedom of speech.
Will Duterte be arrested if he were to repeat his statement here ? or rather will they dare to arrest him (seeing that the Malaysian boats are still in our waters).
Duturdte knows he can get away with it bcos the Christians etc will bury their head in the sand. He will not say anything against the mudslimes bcos he knows he will get shot. Mudslimes will use violence against him. Look at all the anti Christians propaganda in the west..they know they are safe. But they will never say things against mudslimes bcos there will be consequences

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Duturdte claims he was abused as a teen,,,and he abused his own maid,,,and he is from one of the established families,,,so he is basically immune from persecution

Philippine President Duterte under fire for saying he 'touched' maid
PHOTO: AFP
AFP

Dec 30, 2018
FacebookTwitterGoogle+Email

MANILA - Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte drew outrage on Sunday (Dec 30) after saying he "touched" his maid when he was a teenager, with women's rights groups accusing him of attempted rape and encouraging sexual abuse.
Duterte frequently sparks uproar with his comments on women, including rape jokes and boasting about adultery.

In his latest remarks, Duterte recounted a confession he had with a priest in high school, detailing how he had entered the room of his maid while she was sleeping.

ADVERTISING

"I lifted the blanket... I tried to touch what was inside the panty," Duterte said in a speech late on Saturday. "I was touching. She woke up. So I left the room."

Duterte recounted telling the priest that he had then returned to the maid's room and again tried to molest her.
Women's rights political party Gabriela denounced Duterte's "repulsive" comments and called for him to resign, saying he had confessed to attempted rape.
Responding to the criticism, Duterte's spokesman said on Sunday that the president had "made up" and "added and spliced" the story. "He has made up a laughable anecdote to dramatise the fact of sexual abuse that was inflicted on him and his fellow students when they were in high school," said Salvador Panelo.
READ ALSO
Duterte slammed for kissing married Filipina worker on the lips during S. Korea event
Duterte, 73, made the remarks as he blasted the Catholic Church over allegations of sexually abusing children.
The president, who brands the church the "most hypocritical institution" in the mainly Catholic nation, said on Saturday that he and his classmates at school were molested during confession.
It was his latest tirade against bishops and priests who have been critical of his drug war which has left more than 5,000 people dead, according to official figures.
Duterte and his aides often dismiss his controversial statements about women as a "joke" or insist they are taken out of context.
Duterte provoked fury in 2016 when during an election campaign speech he said he had wanted to rape a "beautiful" Australian missionary who had been murdered in a Philippine prison riot.
Women's advocates said Duterte's latest comments endangered domestic workers.
More than a million Filipinos work abroad as domestic workers, according to the labour ministry.
"Flaunting abusive practices encourages the rape culture and in this case, sexual abuse of domestic workers," said Jean Enriquez, executive director of the Coalition Against Trafficking in Women-Asia Pacific.