• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Drifter, this is why i dislike self-professed religious people

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
In case i get zapped by Sam for this one line post Sam.. let me contribute a little more.

First of all i particularly hate people who says "If you don't believe in my God, you will go to hell. If you believe in my God, no matter how many people you killed, how many little girls you raped, you will be forgiven. You can still get a seat to heaven although it will be on economy class, no business class... provided you believe in MY GOD... not any God but only MY GOD"

How crazy is that???

I am of course referring to Christians.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In case i get zapped by Sam for this one line post Sam.. let me contribute a little more.

First of all i particularly hate people who says "If you don't believe in my God, you will go to hell. If you believe in my God, no matter how many people you killed, how many little girls you raped, you will be forgiven. You can still get a seat to heaven although it will be on economy class, no business class... provided you believe in MY GOD... not any God but only MY GOD"

How crazy is that???

because they have a sick book ...:wink:

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB) . .

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

How crazy is that???

Where did any Christian said what you just said sir. Please show us.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

How crazy is that???

Yes....I am like you...I also hate those 'Christians' who say all these.

I am a Christian....a truly-born again child of God for over 30 years but I have not heard such things from my fellow brethrens. I wonder where did you hear all these? And if you really have heard from them, let me tell you, we are in one accord: I hate them too!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes....I am like you...I also hate those 'Christians' who say all these.

I am a Christian....a truly-born again child of God for over 30 years but I have not heard such things from my fellow brethrens. I wonder where did you hear all these? And if you really have heard from them, let me tell you, we are in one accord: I hate them too!

I have heard this since 1980. I attended Presbyterian and Methodist churches including the ones in Taman Jurong, Telok Kurau, Orchard Presby, etc.
These are the messages that are consistently delivered by the pastor:

1) There is only one God, ie Jesus' daddy... anyone who believe in any other Gods are "Pagans" and they will go to hell
2) There is only one way to Salvation.. ie accepting Christ as your saviour... if you accept Christ as your saviour and truly repent (note: this is where PAP got the idea) you will be forgiven for your past sins

Tell me if i have got this wrong?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Jehovah witnesses are even better. They told me: "God so love his children, why would he send anyone to hell? There is no such thing as hell."

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Catholics even more jialat. They told me "Sex should only be carried out for reproductive purpose, not for the enjoyment of the flesh or it will be sinful".

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are creating a strawman sir. Never heard Christians said what you posted. I dont think you understand Christianity sir

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hebrews 11:6 - But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Joh 3:18 The one believing into Him is not condemned; but the one not believing has already been condemned, for he has not believed into the name of the only begotten Son of God.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
the jews were persecuted vigorously throughout ancient history. what hitler did was a reflection of that past mentality. Read his "Mein Kampf" articles and see for yourselves.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the jews were persecuted vigorously throughout ancient history. what hitler did was a reflection of that past mentality. Read his "Mein Kampf" articles and see for yourselves.

OF COURSE HE WILL DENY ALL THE BAD THINGS HAPPENING IN THEIR CULT :wink:

[video=youtube;ODY3uMkiNrs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODY3uMkiNrs&feature=related[/video]

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have heard this since 1980. I attended Presbyterian and Methodist churches including the ones in Taman Jurong, Telok Kurau, Orchard Presby, etc.
These are the messages that are consistently delivered by the pastor:

1) There is only one God, ie Jesus' daddy... anyone who believe in any other Gods are "Pagans" and they will go to hell
2) There is only one way to Salvation.. ie accepting Christ as your saviour... if you accept Christ as your saviour and truly repent (note: this is where PAP got the idea) you will be forgiven for your past sins

Tell me if i have got this wrong?

What you said above is very different from your earlier thread that say:

"First of all i particularly hate people who says "If you don't believe in my God, you will go to hell. If you believe in my God, no matter how many people you killed, how many little girls you raped, you will be forgiven. You can still get a seat to heaven although it will be on economy class, no business class... provided you believe in MY GOD... not any God but only MY GOD""

Forgiveness of sin is one of a very important doctrinal teachings in the Bible, and not just the forgiveness of the past sins. It includes the present and the future.

But, as truly-born again Christian, this is no licence for us to keep repeating our sins because if we keep repeating our sins, it is a clear sign that we do not really believe in what Jesus has taught: Repent and be saved.

Yes, we do sin - we do envy others, we do covets for things that we do not deserve, etc. But as believers, we have the Holy Spirit to constantly tell us that all these are wrong, and we will try to stay from such thoughts. Easy? Not at all. Believing in Christ is not simply signing a 6x9 inch card and say: yes, I am a sinner. Jesus forgives me and then go a repeat all the sins over, and over again. Jesus, never taught us: Believe and go and sin some more. Instead, He told us to: Go and sin no more! Christian living is a journey. A very tough journey and the journey we are taking is by living the standards that God demands. it's very very difficult. But that's what Christian living is all about!

Hence, when Hilter said "I am a Christian" and the next movement he went to put people in poisonous gas-chamber, shot people to death, bombing the defenseless civilians of his neighouring countries, that not matter what he had said or proclaimed by all account - from the Bible standpoint - he was no a believer. Having said these, we are not to judge whether one is a believer or a non-believer. Only God can decide on this.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What you said above is very different from your earlier thread that say:

"First of all i particularly hate people who says "If you don't believe in my God, you will go to hell. If you believe in my God, no matter how many people you killed, how many little girls you raped, you will be forgiven. You can still get a seat to heaven although it will be on economy class, no business class... provided you believe in MY GOD... not any God but only MY GOD""

Forgiveness of sin is one of a very important doctrinal teachings in the Bible, and not just the forgiveness of the past sins. It includes the present and the future.

But, as truly-born again Christian, this is no licence for us to keep repeating our sins because if we keep repeating our sins, it is a clear sign that we do not really believe in what Jesus has taught: Repent and be saved.

Yes, we do sin - we do envy others, we do covets for things that we do not deserve, etc. But as believers, we have the Holy Spirit to constantly tell us that all these are wrong, and we will try to stay from such thoughts. Easy? Not at all. Believing in Christ is not simply signing a 6x9 inch card and say: yes, I am a sinner. Jesus forgives me and then go a repeat all the sins over, and over again. Jesus, never taught us: Believe and go and sin some more. Instead, He told us to: Go and sin no more! Christian living is a journey. A very tough journey and the journey we are taking is by living the standards that God demands. it's very very difficult. But that's what Christian living is all about!

forgiveness ? ya right :wink: checkout all the punishment your invisibleman have for you if you dont obey ...but he loveeeeeeeeeees you :wink: http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?115225-365-days-evil-Scripture-Reading-)