• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

does a virgin woman for many years suffer from sexual aversion?

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nah, her orifice is way to big and wide for her fingers or fist or her head for that matter. It's a Batu Cave for Christ sake!
Oh dear, 4 fingers is just for the XL clit the size of a melon. To fill up that hole, you need a train load of banglas.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i stay with a widow and 2 virgins so i know the subject very well. plus i am frequently invited to homes of 2 menopausal virgins nearby. have to be helpful, patient, cheerful, and kind towards them to understand their plight. they don’t want sympathy and sex. they want sincerity and support as they have much pride.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
i stay with a widow and 2 virgins so i know the subject very well. plus i am frequently invited to homes of 2 menopausal virgins nearby. have to be helpful, patient, cheerful, and kind towards them to understand their plight. they don’t want sympathy and sex. they want sincerity and support as they have much pride.
Oh dear, you know 4 virgins in your life, 2 of which menopausal..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh dear, you know 4 virgins in your life, 2 of which menopausal..
sg has world’s most menopausal virgins imo. not only in sg i can count over a dozen sinkie virgins in sillycon valley. just in the same small street there are already 2. in their 40s unmarried, living alone, no bf’s ever, not even amdk, always waiting for mr. right to show up.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
sg has world’s most menopausal virgins imo. not only in sg i can count over a dozen sinkie virgins in sillycon valley. just in the same small street there are already 2. in their 40s unmarried, living alone, no bf’s ever, not even amdk, always waiting for mr. right to show up.
Oh dear, they can continue to wait till their next life if they think they are too good for any man.

PS. Do you consider dildo users virgins?
Without insertion, just rubbing the entrance.
:redface:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh dear, they can continue to wait till their next life if they think they are too good for any man.

PS. Do you consider dildo users virgins?
Without insertion, just rubbing the entrance.
:redface:
don’t need dildos. just praise them they do well with their investments and they will have orgasms.