• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you live in two homes?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One with shower and one with bath tub. Will be good if I can transfer my jb home bathroom with shower to spore. So stupid design to have bath tub with no separate shower.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One with shower and one with bath tub. Will be good if I can transfer my jb home bathroom with shower to spore. So stupid design to have bath tub with no separate shower.
In fact transfer my entire jb home will be good with living room balcony and enclosed kitchen with no windows and 2 good tiny bedrooms instead of one silly large bedroom with much wasted space.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact transfer my entire jb home will be good with living room balcony and enclosed kitchen with no windows and 2 good tiny bedrooms instead of one silly large bedroom with much wasted space.
Come to think of it, the jb condo even the bedroom windows also good design with small angle of opening for ventilation only means not so easy for bastards to hide behind curtains and throw from their window to harass others.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come to think of it, the jb condo even the bedroom windows also good design with small angle of opening for ventilation only means not so easy for bastards to hide behind curtains and throw from their window to harass others.
Silly spore old condo design that is only good for good people like me and not for bully dogs using them to abuse others.