• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do u find this type of action 恶心?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
when u see this man at the bus stop. he scratched his butthole then still can bring his fingers to his nose and smell?

what is he wishing to smell from scratching his butthole? lavender or rose fragrance is it?

damn disgusting.

saw this man at busstop doing it. lucky he never go up same bus as me. imagine he goes up the bus hold handrails and touch here and there then other people also touch...

this is worse than covid virus!!!!

The Crow

Alfrescian
Loyal
soul-seat-cross-legged-office-chair-1581088845.jpg

For me I cannot tahan them sitting this way eating their food at hawker ... :o-o: