• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do NOT post on Facebook, ever

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
General elections are around the corner and people in Singapore and Singaporeans living abroad are posting like crazy on Facebook to make themselves heard.

But did you know that Facebook knows who you are and what your profile is? Facebook's job just got easier after it opened a new operations centre in Singapore (read: https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...ingapore-to-monitor-elections-related-content)

Facebook is really anti-democratic because it helps the Sinkie government suppress dissent and freedom of expression on the net. It helps the latter identify who the dissenters are and report their posts to the gabrament.

Opposition parties' members, volunteers and sympathisers should avoid Facebook like the plague.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Shit, I have been posting on Facebook. KNS, ISD going to knock on my door soon? Fucking PAP. Hope they have the Jamaican Blue Mountain kopi when I go and lim it. hehehehhehe

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you want to use facebook, use it to post fake information, that would serve to confuse the data collection centers. create so much anomalies that their data skew to a different conclusion.

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
into the game, play the rule and win the game. yes there will be small dirty trick between the grey area which our opposition will play, play them if need to.
Do not act wrongly as it will not win all hearts even for those on your side.
But to hide here and there and dare not openly state our voice than we are not fighting for what is right.
facebook is only one of them, there will be many more or there will be some which are a fair platform, all we need to be present.