• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do not invite christians to funeral wake

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
attended a funeral wake of a relative recently. one of the deceased's relatives happened to be a christian. it was supposed to be a solemn ceremony in remembrance of the demise. instead, that bloody christian suddenly turned into an agressive religious salesman and kept preaching to others who were grieving there.

i told him off and good:

please respect others who are non-christians. if they wanna listen to your preaching, u continue. if they don't, please don't push your luck. u only make yourself unhappy but u make other even unhappier.

did i do the right thing? i guess so. it finally shut him off and F himself off!

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi leetabar,

First, like to have my sympathy to your relatives who had lost their loved ones. Although I don't know them, but loosing a loved one is always painful. I had my experience before. I lost my neice and my mother. They left us just hardly three months apart. Though that was several years, but the pain remains, especially for my sister who had lost her daughter who was a the prime of her life.

Bible has taught us about time and timing. There is a time for everything as we can read from the Book of Ecclessiastes. I don't know your Christian friends but I personally think that that is not a right time to talk about religion. Of course, we can answer them if we are asked about our religion, our God but at the funeral wake, it is not a right time to evangelise.

God Bless.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
funeral wake is a solemn service. it's NOT right to talk about religions but the christians just can't restrain themselves and preached or rather pestered non-xtians visitors.

GOD says "spread love and harmony" and not resentment, anger and hatred. these negative feelings were actually from the pesky xtians salespreacher after they failed to convince their targets. the listeners just got pissed off and couldn't wait to leave the occasion asap.

no wonder there wasn't any other non-xtians relatives who stayed for long :(

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi leetabar,

First, like to have my sympathy to your relatives who had lost their loved ones. Although I don't know them, but loosing a loved one is always painful. I had my experience before. I lost my neice and my mother. They left us just hardly three months apart. Though that was several years, but the pain remains, especially for my sister who had lost her daughter who was a the prime of her life.

Bible has taught us about time and timing. There is a time for everything as we can read from the Book of Ecclessiastes. I don't know your Christian friends but I personally think that that is not a right time to talk about religion. Of course, we can answer them if we are asked about our religion, our God but at the funeral wake, it is not a right time to evangelise.

God Bless.[/Q

oh... so this is how your god bless your mother and neice ?