• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do animal lovers eat meat?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been watching lots of TikTok and YouTube videos where animal lovers saved animals, such as, not long ago the forest fire in Australia during which koala bears and kangaroos were either injured or became homeless.

However, I wonder if these animal lovers eat meat. If they do, then I feel the whole thing is very hypocritical. Why do they save one species of animals and eat another species of animals ?

If tigers are very nice to cat and dogs, but eat humans, we wouldn't describe tigers as loving. Do we?

If the animal lovers eat meat, then I feel they are very unfair to cow, chicken and pigs. How can you eat McDonald's and then claim to be an animal lover?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been watching lots of TikTok and YouTube videos where animal lovers saved animals, such as, not long ago the forest fire in Australia during which koala bears and kangaroos were either injured or became homeless.

However, I wonder if these animal lovers eat meat. If they do, then I feel the whole thing is very hypocritical. Why do they save one species of animals and eat another species of animals ?

If tigers are very nice to cat and dogs, but eat humans, we wouldn't describe tigers as loving. Do we?

If the animal lovers eat meat, then I feel they are very unfair to cow, chicken and pigs. How can you eat McDonald's and then claim to be an animal lover?
I'm an avid animal meat lover.

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think they still eat meat.
If you were to ask them why they will say I love all animals except chicken duck cow pig