• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

dis is how real kungfu masters fight...LOL

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
those who likes watching kungfu movie like me, where we see how those kungfu masters fightin all very swee......now in the real world, dis is how real kungfu master fight.....like a couple of teenage boys anyhow whacking each other.....LOL

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S19VsB7__v0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S19VsB7__v0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
those who likes watching kungfu movie like me, where we see how those kungfu masters fightin all very swee......now in the real world, dis is how real kungfu master fight.....like a couple of teenage boys anyhow whacking each other.....LOL

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S19VsB7__v0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S19VsB7__v0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Stupid crap

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kung Fu? Those 2 jokers are whacking each other like some schoolboys fighting! Please don't let Clinton666 see this.... he'll sure take the opportunity to condemn kungfu and brag about his silly MMA and Mai Tai!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought kung fu uses all parts of the body! I don't see flying kicks ala Bruce Lee or elbows being used. Yeah, it looks like a brawl or slapping match!:biggrin:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi guys! saw this clip quite long ago. i remember quite a few of us in sammyboy are kungfu master. :biggrin: here is what i observe.

this 2 so call master inherit the school from father or master of theirs. so maybe they are good master but might not be good fighters. when i was learning martial arts, i can see that some fellow students can fight better and some can take class better. so i think those so call masters or instructors should know their limits and dont embarrass themselves by getting involved in this type of fight.

rings are for fighters, not for instructors.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi guys! saw this clip quite long ago. i remember quite a few of us in sammyboy are kungfu master. :biggrin: here is what i observe.

this 2 so call master inherit the school from father or master of theirs. so maybe they are good master but might not be good fighters. when i was learning martial arts, i can see that some fellow students can fight better and some can take class better. so i think those so call masters or instructors should know their limits and dont embarrass themselves by getting involved in this type of fight.

rings are for fighters, not for instructors.

Those 2 jokers anyhow hum-tum only! I don't see any real kungfu skills involved. The problem is that not many martial art practioners can actually apply what they've learnt in a real fight situation, and that is sad! The training sessions are confined just to sparring, which is controlled by various rules and regulations. In a real fight, there are no such rules. The only objective is to bring your opponent down in as short a time as possible with one or two moves!