• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did Png refuse to tell Fazli about his NCMP intention becos he is a Malay boy?

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.todayonline.com/Singapore/EDC120523-0000077/Leaked-minutes-cause-confusion

"Speaking to Today, Mr Eric Tan, a former WP CEC member and leader of the party's East Coast GRC team last year, said that Mr Png did tell him and two other teammates Mr Gerald Giam and Ms Glenda Han - that he was not interested in being an NCMP. This was said during a short meeting the four had the day after Polling Day. The fifth member of the team, Mr Fazli Talip, who has since quit the WP, was not present at the meeting. "

So Png Eng Huat had informed everyone in his team about his NCMP intention, except Fazli, the Malay candidate.

It seemed that Png also chose not to inform Fazli thru email, twitter, sms,etc...when he had the opportunity. Why the snub?

Was is deliberate or simply a normal typical behaviour for a WP Chinese candidate to shove off minority views?

Instead of being treated like Co-Driver in the WP East Coast Ali Baba Team, the Malay candidate is being treated like a Chauffeur-Boy to ferry his team mates, who behaved more like Slave-Driver.

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

From Fazli’s Facebook:

"FYI, I was not made known to your intention for not accepting NCMP. I was part of East Coast team and was not aware of this. I did my part by nominating Eric Tan to represent East Coast for NCMP. Gerald Giam and Glenda Han did their part too.

As a good friend and running comrade of in the GE2011, you did not even nominate me in the cadre selection as you are part of CEC. Is this selection of candidacy less stringent than cadreship?”

So Png Eng Huat chooses to keep his NCMP intention away from letting Fazli know about it, the Malay candidate in WP East Coast Ali Baba Team.

Why the discrimination? One Team Two System? Does Png have an issue with the minority community, just like his fellow WP leaders have? WP has, indeed, turned the GRC system into the Ali Baba system practiced by Chinese companies in Malaysia.

It’s painfully embarrassing for the Malay community that their candidate is being treated as a dispensable Chauffeur-Boy and not as a worthy Co-Driver by WP.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did yu make noise when Nicole seah tried to stir shit along racial lines btw Malaysia n LKY? This is now a clear case of racism in WP so why not expose them for the sake of correcting WP from it's racism so that they can move on to build a better party?

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
To ALL Readers,

I THINK i seen Kinana + Skponggol both of them at the Changi Village Carpark last sunday at about 9pm. Both boys chatting with Chao Ah Gua and i think i heard asking how much per night ?

LOL :biggrin:

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have mistaken their intentions. Kinana and skponggol ask the ah gua about his pricing not because they want to up him. They are just asking about the market price of changI village ah gua so that kinana and skponggol can offer their kar chng at a competitive or even subsidized rates.

LOL

How you know ? You nearby both of them previously ? :p

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.todayonline.com/Singapore/EDC120523-0000077/Leaked-minutes-cause-confusion

"Speaking to Today, Mr Eric Tan, a former WP CEC member and leader of the party's East Coast GRC team last year, said that Mr Png did tell him and two other teammates Mr Gerald Giam and Ms Glenda Han - that he was not interested in being an NCMP. This was said during a short meeting the four had the day after Polling Day. The fifth member of the team, Mr Fazli Talip, who has since quit the WP, was not present at the meeting. "

So Png Eng Huat had informed everyone in his team about his NCMP intention, except Fazli, the Malay candidate.

It seemed that Png also chose not to inform Fazli thru email, twitter, sms,etc...when he had the opportunity. Why the snub?

Was is deliberate or simply a normal typical behaviour for a WP Chinese candidate to shove off minority views?

Instead of being treated like Co-Driver in the WP East Coast Ali Baba Team, the Malay candidate is being treated like a Chauffeur-Boy to ferry his team mates, who behaved more like Slave-Driver.

why didnt Fazli attend the meeting ??? why AWOL?