• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did anyone regret who he voted for?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After knowing the results, anyone regret for voting against his 'Heart' because of fear?

I know many of my CB friends did.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
不悔

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good thing that you get to know your where you "real friends" stands. It is your blessing.

After knowing the results, anyone regret for voting against his 'Heart' because of fear?

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal

You got me curious as to whom they voted for. As for myself, no regrets. :biggrin: Now we got a good chance to be the next Adjunied come 2016!

dankos

i voted for oppo every single time i am allowed to vote. Regrets? never.

i have to admit i have unknowingly votted for GMS as part of the WP aljunied team in 2006. cos that time the WP team better known figures are sylvia lim and james gomez (his cockup damn big story). but if i can turn back the clock, gms still would have gotten my vote in 2006.:biggrin:

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
nope, i am only angry why amk the percentage of vote for PAP actually increased in fact

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal
nope, i am only angry why amk the percentage of vote for PAP actually increased in fact[/Q

The opposition there cannot make it...Reform Party.

I respect Kenneth Jeyaretnam's love for his father. The late JBJ started the party and was looking forward to contest this elections. His son picked up the baton and ran. Unfortunately, he's not an "athelete"........

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i voted for oppo every single time i am allowed to vote. Regrets? never.

i have to admit i have unknowingly votted for GMS as part of the WP aljunied team in 2006. cos that time the WP team better known figures are sylvia lim and james gomez (his cockup damn big story). but if i can turn back the clock, gms still would have gotten my vote in 2006.:biggrin:

you too? I regretted voting for WP in 2006 because of the two clowns - JG and GMS, i was not going to vote for WP this time round actually in case that happens again, but when the A-team came down, the rest is history

dankos

you too? I regretted voting for WP in 2006 because of the two clowns - JG and GMS, i was not going to vote for WP this time round actually in case that happens again, but when the A-team came down, the rest is history

i not like that. even if gms and gomez come to my ward, i will still vote for them. :biggrin:

but if desmond lim come.... wahhh.... that would be MENTAL. :eek:

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
i not like that. even if gms and gomez come to my ward, i will still vote for them. :biggrin:

I went mental in 2006 and voted Desmond Lim. Purely because CST was helming SDA then.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

we are still not too bad, my friend had to vote SDA against his will and very hard for him to do so at Punggol-pasir ris

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

Desmond Lim looks like a older version of your favorite Char-AzN

shitonleeky

Alfrescian
Loyal
No regrets since I got to vote in GE 2006. The opps at my place is weak but I just can't vote for the bloody lightning.