• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did anyone go Chinatown during cny? So many China dongbei and sichuan food stalls and restaurants there

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why so many China dongbei and sichuan food stalls and restaurants ? There must be many PRCs from China dongbei aka north east and Sichuan

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Chinatown is a heritage site preserved for historical reason while malay kampung were seized and levelled off.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
And all are opened with loads of prcs

I only go to Yan Palace Restaurant for their Cantonese cuisines. The boss, Jimmy, is my friend.

yan-palace-in-chinatown.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely you can ask them for mala seasoning for your beef curtains. Make a whole tub then you sit inside without panty with your legs open.

Make sure your smelly cheebye is thoroughly coated with the chilli oil.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is lao Gin there for 抓凤经 by some dongbei uncle?

@ginfreely They will use red mala oil to massage your cheebye like a piece of pork, insert a 16" massage stick into your hole.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once upon a time Chinatown was a distinctly Cantonese area, the territory of Cantonese Sinkies.

All that changed when China got into the WTO.

Those who are old enough to witness the changes know what I say is true.