• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desmond Choo's uncle still very joyous despite being charged in court

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brother LPT
Ex-PAP MP Choo Wee Khiang knows that "Big Situation Already Gone",大局已去,so what to do?pretend to be happy lah,his previous motivation training from Mr Napoleon Hill comes in immediately.

Napoleon Hill must have told him that there's light at the end of the tunnel.:biggrin:

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Former president of the Singapore Table Tennis Association, Choo Wee Khiang, is expected to testify in his own defence on Monday.

choo-wee-khiang.jpg
Former STTA chief Choo Wee Khiang (right). TODAY file photo

SINGAPORE: Former president of the Singapore Table Tennis Association, Choo Wee Khiang, is expected to testify in his own defence on Monday.
This follows the start of the defence's case after the prosecution said it has no other witness to call.

The district judge has also asked the prosecution to make submissions on the abetment element in Choo's charge.
Choo, 58, is accused of criminal breach of trust in 2005 during his tenure as the association's president.
The former Member of Parliament allegedly conspired with then manager, Koh Li Ping, to secure payment of S$8,400 for coach Luo Jie, who moonlighted at Fuhua Secondary School between 2001 to 2003.
Koh, 44, is accused of abetting Choo.

On Monday morning, the district judge asked parties to make submissions on the abetment element in Koh's charge.
This, after Koh's defence lawyer, Peter Low, argued that the prosecution's case had not shown that she conspired with Choo.
The charge against her has now been amended to abetment by intentionally aiding Choo.
The trial continues.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will smile too if I know my punishment will be a slap on my wrist or was it just ant's bite.

Last edited: