• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dear sisters, is it considered sexual harassment if I stare at the cameltoe of a chiobu wearing leggings?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Moi like to know the possible implications involved before embarking on this highly dangerous but yet extremely stimulating mission. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From my experience, it is not harassment if she sees you staring, but smiles at you and shows you more cameltoe.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moi like to know the possible implications involved before embarking on this highly dangerous but yet extremely stimulating mission. :biggrin:
It all depends on whether she likes your face. If you are handsome like Edison Chen, you can get away with your dick blown. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It all depends on whether she likes your face. If you are handsome like Edison Chen, you can get away with your dick blown. :biggrin:

Edison Chen, even in his youth, wasn't a top tier yandao.

This kind will make many panties moist:

Dylan-Yang-801x800.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Linpeh definitely look much better than that fucker age for age. He certainly hadn't aged well as moi..... :whistling:

He looks more pervert as he gets older. Really a lau tiko now.

1000-3038028921.jpg

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
women who wear tights and deny their toe is fleshing are lying. It's cockteasing at its most unsubtle, and I would stare for my eyeballs' worth. it's my right to look anywhere I want

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it depends on how long the stare is.
Guideline for normal stare is 1 to 3 secs.
Molestation stare is > 3 secs.