• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Continue Dreaming or Chasing for Dreams ?

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you wake up in the morning.. what do you do ?
a) Continue to sleep and dream, or...
b) Get up, get your tie & suit case and chase for your dreams..

My opinion : Sometimes you have to "stop", to enjoy Life or appreciate Life.

Control your life or else your shit life will control you :cool::biggrin::smile::p:wink::rolleyes:

So what's the rush ? What's the hurry ? Over efficient or non-stop work can kill us.

So is it the SG's way or the Aus way ? You decide and let me know(the result) in 20 years time.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you wake up in the morning.. what do you do ?
a) Continue to sleep and dream, or...
b) Get up, get your tie & suit case and chase for your dreams..

My opinion : Sometimes you have to "stop", to enjoy Life or appreciate Life.

Control your life or else your shit life will control you :cool::biggrin::smile::p:wink::rolleyes:

So what's the rush ? What's the hurry ? Over efficient or non-stop work can kill us.

So is it the SG's way or the Aus way ? You decide and let me know(the result) in 20 years time.

John D'Orazio dead at 55
Lee-Maree Gallo
April 12, 2011

Former Labor MP John D'Orazio.
Labor MP and former mayor of Bayswater John D'Orazio has passed away after suffering a heart attack during an operation last night.

My friend died suddenly. He introduced his friend to do my carpet, and found a job for a Malaysian mate.
He was a good man, but the press make him an Italian Godfather.

At times like this, we learn to appreciate lives even more.

There are 2 things we cannot avoid:
TAX & DEATH

TAX - I can control
DEATH - I cannot control

Last edited: