• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Come and arrest me on "cooling off day"

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2009/12/come-and-arrest-me-on-cooling-off-day.html

<!-- Begin .post -->

COME AND ARREST ME ON COOLING OFF DAY

THAT WILL REALLY COOL THINGS DOWN RIGHT!

I am suggesting political bloggers and fighters against famiLEE LEEgime to openly challenge them on the so called Cooling Off Day, to have it heated up to unprecedented level.

What I am ready to educate the famiLEE LEEgime is that they are NOT in control. It is not up to them at all to get a cooling down day before the poll. Their opponents can take control, if they played it out right. They can still have a lot of ACTIONS on that day just before the poll, they can test how COOL is the famiLEE LEEgime, and it is NOT up to the famiLEE at all.

That is enough said.

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_461041.html">Related ST news article:

Cool off before Polling Day

No campaigning on eve so voters can make a rational decision

<!-- by line --> By Chua Chin Hon
<!-- end by line -->

Related Link
<!-- Audio --> <!-- Video --> <!-- PDF --> http://www.straitstimes.com/STI/STIMEDIA/pdf/20091130/artchanges.pdf" target="_blank">Proposed changes

<!-- Vodcast -->

<!-- end left side bar -->
%3Ca%20href=
http://172.31.254.243/172.31.254.2422/www.straitstimes.comm/STI/STIMEDIA/image/20091130/front-honcool01.jpg" class="stimage" width="330" /> Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said the idea of a 24-hour 'cooling-off' period had been on the table for many years. -- ST PHOTO: CHEW SENG KIM

<!-- story content : start -->
PORT OF SPAIN (TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO) - SINGAPOREANS will get an extra 'cooling-off' day at the next General Election, a 24-hour period during which campaigning will not be allowed so that voters can reflect calmly on their decision.
In announcing the change, which will also apply to the presidential election, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said the idea had been on the table for many years.
The decision to finally go ahead comes in the light of another significant set of changes to the election rules he proposed months ago.
In May, Mr Lee announced in Parliament that Singapore's political system would be amended to give non-People's Action Party (PAP) members at least 18 seats, or nearly one-fifth, of the House.
This would involve changes regarding Non-Constituency MPs and Nominated MPs, plus the Group Representation Constituency and single-member ward schemes.
'The legislation is almost done now, but there has been a little bit of delay because we had one further thought, which is to extend the period between Nomination Day and Polling Day by one extra day and to use that extra day as a cooling off period before polling itself,' Mr Lee told the Singapore media at the end of a three-day visit here to attend biennial Commonwealth meetings. He is now in Cuba.
Read the full story in Tuesday's edition of The Straits Times.
mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]

mailto:[email protected]">

posted by uncleyap at http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2009/12/come-and-arrest-me-on-cooling-off-day.html" title="permanent link">6:05 PM

<!-- End .post -->

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'd join you but for my medical problems.

Apart from CSJ and Co., Robert Ho, some inmates from IMH and Changi Leesort, I doubt any Kiasu Kiasi Kiasai sinkies will. Not even Scroobal.

They all want you to be HERO while they reap the benefits. You think LTK or Chiam See Tong will?

Wait long long.

If you wanch to knock your head against the wall, I got better suggestion. Walk into any polling station you are not leegally entitled to enter, and fight the ensuing case all the way to the Supreme Court, and gibe Chan Sek Keong a face problem.:biggrin:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought cooling-off day means off day for police and ISD, who to arrest you?

Good to hear from you! :smile:

Why some asshole kept spreading rumors here that you are either ill or dead? :mad:

What I am pointing out is the opponents against famiLEE LEEgime can take control of things, especially the "temperature" so to speak. There is no way they can abuse what they had called "law" to change things. This power have to be exercised ad proven and LEEgime have to be educated. :wink:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can tell you that bloggers will NOT comply. Not just only those in SG.

LEEgime is pathetic and desperate.

:smile:

I'd join you but for my medical problems.

Apart from CSJ and Co., Robert Ho, some inmates from IMH and Changi Leesort, I doubt any Kiasu Kiasi Kiasai sinkies will. Not even Scroobal.

They all want you to be HERO while they reap the benefits. You think LTK or Chiam See Tong will?

Wait long long.

If you wanch to knock your head against the wall, I got better suggestion. Walk into any polling station you are not leegally entitled to enter, and fight the ensuing case all the way to the Supreme Court, and gibe Chan Sek Keong a face problem.:biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. I will here plugging away in support of the opposition and against any rubbish report from the Toa Payoh Brothel they called a newspaper.

We should plan ahead by having multiple blogs with photos of the 2006 Hougang rally photos as encouragement.

We should also have the grahics and spreadsheet about Temasek Losses, Towncouncil losses played with picture of Ho Ching and the Chua sisters taking centre stage.

Either they bring down the entire net or come to their senses.

I am suggesting political blogger...heated up to unprecedented level. [/QUOTE]

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle yap,

Take more pictures of how they fraud the rules and not us frauding it. It is one in 5 years serious matter and every Singaporeans have been waiting long enough for this day to come to kick PAP out of our faces. We don't want to miss such good opportunity to have opposition in our ward for us to vote them in. I do not want any of my town opposition to be disqualified because you did something "unusual" and I got no chance to give them mandate. Do it without using any alternative party names. do it in anonymity. I will also do my part. Success is not what we do during election rally, it is about casting vote for alternative party.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle yap,

Take more pictures of how they fraud the rules and not us frauding it. It is one in 5 years serious matter and every Singaporeans have been waiting long enough for this day to come to kick PAP out of our faces. We don't want to miss such good opportunity to have opposition in our ward for us to vote them in. I do not want any of my town opposition to be disqualified because you did something "unusual" and I got no chance to give them mandate. Do it without using any alternative party names. do it in anonymity. I will also do my part. Success is not what we do during election rally, it is about casting vote for alternative party.

True that point is accepted:

Catch LEEgime's faults more than getting ourselves caught.

But some other times, we want to show the world that they are unreasonable in catching us for the same things that they had been doing LEEgally. :wink::p

On the other hand show them that we are not afraid to pay the necessary price, and they can not stop us.:cool:

Surely don't let them get away when there is a chance to catch them.
:rolleyes:

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am very supportive to SDP and other opposition parties, especially to Dr Chee. If i see them selling SDP Paper, I do my support. I Pay more than i pay for shitty times, i mean 10-20times.

I am getting a malaysia PR and want to hakka leegime wipe out asap! By the way, hows that kwa geok choo (KY Jellee's wife)? She cannot die, if she dies, senile old man will follow suit within 6 months.

Fuck the pap to hell!