• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Cina tell PAP: You have broken HK's Law & 1-Cina Policy!

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I want to see are more Chinese senior officials come out and do the barking. So far, all muted.

This shows China has no intention of escalating the issue and merely want their lowly academic lapdogs to stir up a storm in a teacup so as to appease their own citizens.
Yes, I agree, but I would go further and say that even if Xi Jinping himself comes out and does some "barking", it would still not be "escalating the issue", i.e. no physical war would happen, simply because:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238144-Terrex-AFV-confiscation-in-HKG-The-Implications-and-Revelations&p=2540610#post2540610
In my humble opinion, the East Asian "elite" powers that be are just scaremongering the rest of East Asia, in order to test our reaction and also to stress/distress us to prevent/distract us from producing more babies! :wink:
which would reduce the fertility rate of all fertile women, in order to achieve:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_reduction
wikipedia.org/wiki/Optimum_population
in the distant future, when total deaths start to exceed total births year after year, especially within Mainland China:
populationpyramid.net/china

Which is why I strongly suspect that if this results in a court case, the case will drag out over several years, like a mini-"Cold War"! :eek:

Once again, the "hidden" agenda is simply to stress/distress humanity to prevent/distract the current fertile women from producing more babies! :wink:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck the terrex.. they are so 90s.

Since Pinky already say sinkieland is global, just invite private troop carrier companies into our country. Then soldiers and civilians alike can use Uber APC to get ferried safely to their destinations.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck the terrex.. they are so 90s.

Since Pinky already say sinkieland is global, just invite private troop carrier companies into our country. Then soldiers and civilians alike can use Uber APC to get ferried safely to their destinations.

all bullshit from SAF. go and look at more heavily armoured vehicles like M1 abrahms or even leopard tanks. all you need to stop them is a cheap russain RPG. thats why alot of countries have given up on armoured personnel carriers. only saf paper generals still in the 1990s .

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is almost laughable. China says we have broken one China policy law. Trump made an official call to Taiwan premier. What do you call that ? US broke one China policy law ? And so what are they going to do about it? Shut down all US companies in China ?

Isn't it one eye big , one eye small ?

Last edited: