• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Chio ATB Property Agent dies and rotten smelly in high SES Condo

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This ATB will be a chio ghost. The new occupant will be a damn lucky guy.
I say I unlucky only you hakka son of mistress link this prc mistress to me. You shameless hakka everyday harass me and then deny loud loud. Knnbccb listen up the famous Malaysian mistress of the century Mandy liew is hakka surname. Another evil filthy people that don’t look in the mirror before insulting and harassing me. Pui!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I say I unlucky only you hakka son of mistress link this prc mistress to me. You shameless hakka everyday harass me and then deny loud loud. Knnbccb listen up the famous Malaysian mistress of the century Mandy liew is hakka surname. Another evil filthy people that don’t look in the mirror before insulting and harassing me. Pui!
So you think you're a chio ATB ghost ? Why you like to 自作多情 ?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Limpeh not talking about you but you insist on 自作多情. In that case limpeh wish you die and rot in your condo like this ATB. Maybe your life will be less miserable and more fulfilling without a physical body.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You evil doer can deny but obviously you talk about lucky is not innocent. Pui you shameless hakka criminal bully son of slut do evil tell lies act innocent!
You will die and rot in Mayfair too, you will be found with your cheebye cut off and a lot of curry inside your dirty hole. You fucking prostitute whore