• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Chief Wanker Bayi Says He's Not A Liar!!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Winning a GRC for oppositions requires large resources to run it while winning a single seat is manageable for a small party. I think that what he means.
Once you up your team number in parliament, you have many people at your beck and call to manage for you. I don't believe our elite oppisition members are less capable than many Jiak Liao Bee PAPPY minitoots.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once you up your team number in parliament, you have many people at your beck and call to manage for you. I don't believe our elite oppisition members are less capable than many Jiak Liao Bee PAPPY minitoots.
I believe Boss John is very capable de

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cannot say like that..
She know somebody is a liar mah
Khan Na Sai is completely ingrateful of what opportunity was given to her. Instead of going off quietly but chose to destroy our beloved oppies. It goes to show that having minority candidate is not entirely a good move but a strategy started by Mr Swedish Goh.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Khan Na Sai is completely ingrateful of what opportunity was given to her. Instead of going off quietly but chose to destroy our beloved oppies. It goes to show that having minority candidate is not entirely a good move but a strategy started by Mr Swedish Goh.
No...she see goodness of Good Hands and decide to turn against the Dark Side mah

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's all just circumstantial evidence cooked up by Edwin tong during Raeesah fake rape inquiry. Won't do much except waste time and resources for WP. Also will be a good distraction for Iswaran's case
Cannot say like that....Sir Edwin is doing our nation a great service to expose this 2 liars mah....he deserve a Temasek Medal for that

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
His party has yet to issue statement to back him up

Tiagong Roy Ngerng has ... :biggrin:

Screenshot_2024-03-21-23-03-14-81_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg