• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Chatuchak night market in sg feb to apr 2023

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
y should i visit the fake Chatuchak when i can easily go to the real mc coy? With free weed and fucks to top up.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
y should i visit the fake Chatuchak when i can easily go to the real mc coy? With free weed and fucks to top up.
For the can chak don't waste after that take free bud to tpy along the way near geylang ask driver to drop and go topup the fucks KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All sold at above average prices, so the Thais can huat.

S$6 for pad thai... amazing profit margin. :biggrin:

daryl76

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard the prices were expensive, very few stalls, too crowded on weekends and unhygienic.

It's more fun to walk to MacRitchie from Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, via the new Rifle Range Nature Park.
hahahahahaha walk to coffee shop near my place sounds even better

kumgong sinkies really damn kumgong, no wonder so many of them tio scam

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I went to Chatuchak not for the cheap or fake stuff that Sinkies love but mostly to look for pets.
It's mostly a negative experience as my handphone was stolen twice

daryl76

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to Chatuchak not for the cheap or fake stuff that Sinkies love but mostly to look for pets.
can't bring back the animals, jin sad..... we saw albino turtles and even snapping turtles when we were there last month

stock up alot on turtle food though

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Surely the pickpockets in Thailand are not as brazen as the ones in Vietnam?

Thais prefer to scam by charging a higher price for foreigners.