• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Channeling pointers on current events >> Vaccine and others

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
January 5, 2021

Entry / Ashtar Sheran - The Storm

Simon Parkes is expecting his Zim funding by the looks of it, very shortly. Within the next two weeks, by the looks of it.
Ashtar, Why did President Trump change his speech day from the 6th to the 8th or 15th of January?

Ashtar: For the same reason he changes other dates – it makes it less easy for plans to be made to kill him. He has also changed many things such as walking away from the presidency, telling people to go home when they came to capitol hill, and this was to protect them from the rumors the deep state would circulate about them. He was aware of the false flag they had cooked up, and protected the people by telling them to leave capitol hill.

Me: Yes, I see that the first hit I get is Microsoft News, which is incredibly biased against him. Apparently Trump has set up an insurrection last year on January 6... yeah, that's actually funny.

From Microsoft News: 'On Tuesday night, Trump took to his non-Twitter to announce: “In light of the total bias and dishonesty of the January 6th Unselect Committee of Democrats, two failed Republicans, and the Fake News Media, I am canceling the January 6th Press Conference at Mar-a-Lago on Thursday.” Instead, he will discuss “many of those important topics” he intended to touch on during the address at a rally scheduled in Arizona on January 15. '
I love the way they diss him because he can't have a twitter account. So what? They kicked me off too and I don't care. People really need to stop falling for their superficialities. They're so easy to see through.
Simon Parkes reports: “The three big corporations: the Corporation of America, the Corporation of the Vatican and the Corporation of the City of London, all are dead now, Parkes reports. Davos climate change conference is cancelled due to lack of funds. They're being starved of money.”

Me: What about Jerusalem? I know there are the big three but the Zionists are in this as well.

Ashtar: They are the last we're seeking.

Me: How do we take them down? We got the religion, the money and the military arm of the Globalists, what do the Zionists represent?

Ashtar: The morals... they're the brains of the whole outfit. The Zionists, as you know, are spread across the entire world. America, Europe, Russia... they fund the mafia style operations of the Deep State. Yes, they're the bankers. These bankers live all over, though, not just in Israel. You'll see the Middle East is working at a peace treaty, and this includes Israel. There are many white nobility families in the area that are brokering deals with the Zionists … yes, peace deals, Sharon.

Me: Why? Why not just arrest them?

Ashtar: They still have power, Sharon. They let it be known that there will be consequences, which they can make good on, if they are arrested. It was important to get the puppets first before the puppeteers. The puppeteers are still in charge of much, particularly corporations, and the media as well as some military.

Me: Okay. So they still have to barter with them to make peace. What if they don't want to make peace? I think I've heard that about them anyway.

Ashtar: Then they set a trap for themselves. It will be difficult to get weapons and an army when all the rest of the world is opposed to the idea. Remember, all countries are working towards GESARA compliance. We have the right people in power and the ones who are DS have capitulated. This is why you're seeing such a great exit from businesses, corporations, television, movies, but politics basically looks the same as it always has: because they are capitulating to us.

France saying it has a new variant.

Ashtar: Eventually, nobody will pay attention. What will happen is, yes, unfortunately, you will have a die off from the vaccines. However, people will stop dying even of the vaccines.

Me: How is that possible?

Ashtar: The Light, the higher Light will protect all of those of higher frequency. The vaccines are evil; they cannot work above a certain frequency which you are quickly approaching. Dr Faucci knows this. Also, people will hear about hydroxy chloraquine and other solutions that will help to guard against the virus.
You see, people still believe that there is a viral problem. They believe it is the virus they should guard against. When these actual solutions become more available, either through black market or through alternative sellers, then they will turn to these rather than vaccines.

Me: But they're saying we can't work unless we get jabbed.

Ashtar: Then people will stop working and find other ways to live. America is headed for an economic collapse. Even Canada is lacking some things in the grocery stores but the States is far ahead of where you are. They have many shortages and now not enough staff to staff businesses. With the QFS up and running, dispensation of the St Germain funds will be able to help them. When these funds are paid out, bosses demanding compliance with mandates will be put out of business.

Me: I love that!

Channelled by: Sharon Stewart

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sharon Stewart

Turn off your smart meters, folks. They work in tandem with the DEWs to burn your homes. Word also is that the 5G is helping to create these fires as well. By the way, you can still get internet that's not 5G. I do.

James Gilliland: The social engineering and cognitive dissonance of the masses was underestimated along with the depth of infiltration. Unfortunately, it will take some real hard lessons to shake many of the socially engineered out of their denial.

Free will must be honored. This is why you are still seeing heinous acts like Directed Energy Weapons being used, fires in the middle of winter in frozen snow-covered mountains, steel melting (which is impossible under normal conditions), a stepping up in chemtrails, psychotronics, and other actions to silence the awakened and the awakening.

There are the lockdowns, mask and vaccine mandates, and extreme population control measures. This will persist until the people awaken, rise and resist.
Far too many people are still participating in these draconian measures (willingly or in ignorance), and lack the courage and integrity to stop participating. This is why the harsh lessons continue.

Parkes seems to be saying that we can expect fresh elections, presumably U.S. Elections, he didn't specify within 3 or 4 months. With the quantum system which is now the dominant financial system with the Corporation of America having declared bankruptcy on December 31 (and the Fiat American dollar thereby having no value any longer) fair elections can be processed, he seems to think. However, he has noted that the deep state is still alive and have some tricks up their sleeve and so I'm sure they'll try to hit the election in some way. I'm guessing they may well put in a candidate and attempt to falsify election results like they did in 2020.

By the way has anyone else noticed that the G8 countries that predominate world politics were also the predominant countries fighting in World War 2? Yes, how about that, eh?

There is a large push by the Deep State now because of our resistance. Many are expecting retribution for the progress we've made so far so make sure you keep your homes stocked and have money on hand.

Parkes says that he and Charlie Ward were sent letters by youtube, telling them that their lifetime bans were reversed and they can now be on youtube again.
I'm not sure that this is really the good news Parkes thinks it is, because they'll still shadow ban them. I have only 7,000 followers on my youtube account after five years of being on there, I'm expecting my Rumble account will surpass that quickly.

By the way, Betty White apparently isn't as “white” as she's been made out to be. She is a long time Hollywooder, so you know what that means. Of course there are video's and shows with many accolades to White's career, but I think they love tricking us into idolizing their demons.

www.sharonandivo.weebly.com
Youtube: SharonandIvoofVega
On sale now at smashwords.com - Ashtar Sheran on the Storm. https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1123006
Get your copy of our new book, "Ashtar Sheran: Your Future on Eden" today! Your download is available now, at: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1010871

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
France saying it has a new variant.

Ashtar: Eventually, nobody will pay attention. What will happen is, yes, unfortunately, you will have a die off from the vaccines. However, people will stop dying even of the vaccines.

Me: How is that possible?

Ashtar: The Light, the higher Light will protect all of those of higher frequency. The vaccines are evil; they cannot work above a certain frequency which you are quickly approaching. Dr Faucci knows this. Also, people will hear about hydroxy chloraquine and other solutions that will help to guard against the virus.
You see, people still believe that there is a viral problem. They believe it is the virus they should guard against. When these actual solutions become more available, either through black market or through alternative sellers, then they will turn to these rather than vaccines.
Raise your frequency in order not to die.

Free will must be honored. This is why you are still seeing heinous acts like Directed Energy Weapons being used, fires in the middle of winter in frozen snow-covered mountains, steel melting (which is impossible under normal conditions), a stepping up in chemtrails, psychotronics, and other actions to silence the awakened and the awakening.

There are the lockdowns, mask and vaccine mandates, and extreme population control measures. This will persist until the people awaken, rise and resist.
Far too many people are still participating in these draconian measures (willingly or in ignorance), and lack the courage and integrity to stop participating. This is why the harsh lessons continue.
The more you comply, the harsher the lesson becomes. When will Singaporeans wake up? when someone in your family die from the jab or any of your children die from it, then you wake up? Singaporeans need the lost of lives and vaccine injuries of their loves ones, then they wake up?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oppositions, this is the opportunity for you to fight for the people and shine up. The people will reward you for it.

Adjournment Motion:

Vaccination Differentiated Safe Management Measures

My colleague, Ms Hazel Poa Koon Koon 潘群勤 , has filed an adjournment motion on the Vaccination Differentiation Safe Management Measures or VDS in short, at the first Parliament session for 2022 from 10 January to 12 January.

We have been monitoring with concern the growing intensity of the VDS meaures after the first was introduced on 1 August 2021, to disallow the unvaccinated from dining in a restaurant. It has since widened its reach to have the unvaccinated pay for medical fees related to Covid-19 from 8 December 2021 and the latest and most draconian of all, forbidding the unvaccinated person to report at the workplace even with a negative pre-event test (PET) from 15 January 2022.

In addition, we are concerned whether the VDS measures will be extended to the children also.

As several attempts to raise more questions in Parliament on VDS were unsuccessful, we have decided to file this motion to bring the voice of the people to Parliament.

As an Adjournment Motion is subject to drawing of lots, we await for confirmation from Parliament.

Thank you for all your helpful input and feedback so far. We appreciate them. Please do not hesitate to provide us with more relevant pointers in the run-up to the

Parliament Session this coming Monday, 10 January 2022.
For Country, For People.