• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CCS bashes UK's Labour and Conservative Parties

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for yr faith in me. When I was in UK for my studies many yrs back, I saw the Conservatives Party fighting the Labour Party day in day out over policies. They were ideological in their approach, instead of being pragmatic and pract...ical. Their economic policies swung from one ideology to another depending on who is in power. It was a sad state of affairs. I still remember my econs lecturer even asked me why did I go to UK to learn economics when they were in such a mess. The episode taught me (1) never be ideological but be logical, esp when it comes to the livelihoods of our pple, (2) there is always something to learn even in negative situations - to perhaps learn what not to do.
I hope you will be also be similarly encouraged to critically examine the policies and promises of all parties (PAP and others) to decide which one serves you best. Neither the PAP or anyone else will always be right. When we realise it is not right, then we must adjust quickly.
Courage to change when we know its wrong is as impt as courage to defend what we initially thought to be so. Take care :smile:See more

From his facebook. Can't believe he went to Cambridge. shame on him.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can you believe this shithole? Talking like some fcuking big time politician with a know-it-all attitude.
And this guy was educated with our hard-earned money?
Pui! Teaching uncles like us how to suck eggs!