• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cantonese Lou hai Theresa Lee wants to scare you with her bare face.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ex-Hong Kong actress Theresa Lee ageing gracefully, shows off wrinkles and pigmentation in bare-faced selfie​

SEPTEMBER 14, 2022PUBLISHED AT 5:39 PMByCANDICE CAI
220914_theresa%20lee.png

Former Hong Kong actress Theresa Lee appeared bare-faced in a recent selfie.
Internet

Former Hong Kong actress Theresa Lee may have been missing from our screens for quite some time but she's evidently not been forgotten.
Known for her sweet looks and candid personality, the former beauty queen was last seen on the small screen back in 2019 for a travel programme broadcast on Viu.
More from AsiaOneRead the condensed version of this story, and other top stories with NewsLite.
Her most recent appearance on social media, however, has got netizens twittering about how different the 52-year-old looks now.
From reports published on Tuesday (Sept 13), Theresa was bare-faced in her selfie with nary a stitch of makeup.
theresa%20lee%202.png
PHOTO: Internet
The shot offered netizens a close-up look at the pigmentation on her skin, bags under her eyes as well as lines on her face and neck — all of them undeniable markers of age.
Her frail-looking appearance also had netizens wondering if all is well, reported Sina.
Ever the straight-shooter, Theresa openly joked that the blemishes aren't caused by skin sensitivities. Instead, she pointed to menopause as the likely cause.
Her frank admission had netizens applauding, reported Oriental Daily, with some stating that "women who age gracefully are beautiful".

Read Also
'It's no issue': Aileen Tan admits to editing her photos for social media
'It's no issue': Aileen Tan admits to editing her photos for social media

It's not the first time, however, that she addressed comments on her looks, reported Yahoo.
Previously, she'd retorted that "it's true, I've aged", adding that it was an "enjoyable process".
The Hong Kong-born Canadian, who currently resides in Canada with her husband and son, also clarified that she has not officially retired from showbiz.
She explained that the lack of roles offered could be due to her age as well as her location.
Theresa had her start in show business back in 1994 when she emerged second-runner up in the Miss Hong Kong pageant.
She has appeared in more than 20 films and almost just as many dramas, playing memorable roles such as Guo Xiang in Condor Heroes 95 and in 1999's The Legendary Siblings, where she played the love interest of then-heartthrob Jimmy Lin.
She relocated to Canada after marrying her Canadian husband in 2004.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A woman who knows you don't mind her bare face without makeup is more willing to open her legs for you. She sees it as sincerity or true love. :wink:

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
ea672ccb8199dbe3393883afecef4347.jpg

Her prime time.

Current age 52 look more jialat than me :eek:
I already aged on express fast lane from 1 class below edison chen to backside face , she on the midnight express lane.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
My reference point of 1 class below was this category
Edison chen
View attachment 160525

2. Jimmy Lin
View attachment 160526

My reference point for handsome is simple. If I were a movie director, would I be able to cast him as a hero in the movie, especially in 古裝 ? Edison Chen, even at his prime, lacked the gravitas. He was still a class above Jimmy Lin whom I deemed a toy boy. Both are handsome, but if you want to refine your definition of a man, both are not good enough.

It's similar to choosing a lantern. If you are a novice, you will look for one with the most beautiful exterior. Most young girls will go for that, and no knowledge is required. However, you will only know if a lantern is beautiful when you light it up. To know that beforehand, you need to choose the material of the lantern - a paper quality that allows optimal light to permeate the skin of the lantern.

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
My reference point for handsome is simple. If I were a movie director, would I be able to cast him as a hero in the movie, especially in 古裝 ? Edison Chen, even at his prime, lacked the gravitas. He was still a class above Jimmy Lin whom I deemed a toy boy. Both are handsome, but if you want to refine your definition of a man, both are not good enough.

It's similar to choosing a lantern. If you are a novice, you will look for one with the most beautiful exterior. Most young girls will go for that, and no knowledge is required. However, you will only know if a lantern is beautiful when you light it up. To know that beforehand, you need to choose the material of the lantern - a paper quality that allows optimal light to permeate the skin of the lantern.
I was merely stating a reference point during that era, whereby my circles of friends will take edison chen Jimmy lin shaun yue etc as a benchmark. It was even a trend. Interestingly a look can even become a trend i.e how to make yourself look like them :eek: :biggrin:
As my niece ever mentioned - My circle of friends happened to have 1 who was on par with edison chen and he was the 1 that will push me down in market value and to be frank i got jealous :roflmao:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your reference point then was not set by you, but by the girls around you. This is very Beta, in my opinion.

The moral of the story is if you want to be handsome so that you can fuck a lot of 18 - 25 girls, aspire to look like Edison Chen. Girls will gladly open their legs for you. If you crave for the admiration of young GCBs between 12 - 18, aspire to look like Jimmy Lin. :biggrin:

If I'm the producer of a movie and the male protagonist is someone who fuck loads of women throughout the movie, I would hire someone with Edison good looks.

So @hollowman you could have become an instant hit in Japan JAV 20-30 years ago.:roflmao:

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your reference point then was not set by you, but by the girls around you. This is very Beta, in my opinion.

The moral of the story is if you want to be handsome so that you can fuck a lot of 18 - 25 girls, aspire to look like Edison Chen. Girls will gladly open their legs for you. If you crave for the admiration of young GCBs between 12 - 18, aspire to look like Jimmy Lin. :biggrin:

If I'm the producer of a movie and the male protagonist is someone who fuck loads of women throughout the movie, I would hire someone with Edison good looks.

So @hollowman you could have become an instant hit in Japan JAV 20-30 years ago.:roflmao:
Nice word very beta. Young and ignorant what to do .
Now I prefer to be Aaron kwok :biggrin:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
More importantly is the quality of sex life one get. If the woman always complain that she is feeling dry etc etc.. Its. Time. To. Look for young looking MM