• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Candlelight vigil for JBJ this Sat, 4th Oct, 6.30pm at Hong Lim Park

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone wants to predict what he's going to write after this wayang event? no need to predict actually. it's very predictable. he sure will flame wp for their piassiveness and glorify himself for his "intiative" in this tong tong cheng teochew opera show.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
wayang kulit, teochew opera or hokkien tong tong cheng??

this one would buy you a few kidney dialysis sessions in hell ... LOL

hell3r.jpg

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's very weirhat mein tan organis it and thinknothing is promoting it whhe hates MT analways tries to tekan im.he way, how to get your autograwill candles provided?

go get a job and stop wasting your time being a fucking kaypohji!

your appalling gay behavior is worse than a menopause woman!

did you had your menses lately chao ah kwa?

LOL

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup!! there is every reason for Singaporean to be there. More meaningful than gathering at the black centerpoint on 8 September. Will bring a candle there or someone will supply it? Will buy a pack just in case anyone there need it.

Thanks for tbe information.

The JBJ Facebook Group is organizing a candle light vigil this coming Saturday at Hong Lim Park in memory of Mr J.B. Jeyaretnam.

Date: 4 October 2008

Time: 6.30pm to 10pm

Venue: Hong Lim Park (Speakers Corner)

Please spread the message around.

For more details:

http://wayangparty.wordpress.com/200...hong-lim-park/

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The JBJ Facebook Group is organizing a candle light vigil this coming Saturday at Hong Lim Park in memory of Mr J.B. Jeyaretnam.

Date: 4 October 2008

Time: 6.30pm to 10pm

Venue: Hong Lim Park (Speakers Corner)

Please spread the message around.

For more details:

http://wayangparty.wordpress.com/200...hong-lim-park/

JBJ has fought a good fight.... may he RIP.... singaporeans don't deserve his past political efforts..... IMHO

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, you can't blame Singaporeans entirely.

WP under JBJ actually came close 3 times to win a GRC - in 1998, 1991 and 1997.

Had the elections been fought free and fair, I am sure JBJ will fulfiled his dreams by now.

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Had the elections been fought free and fair, I am sure JBJ will fulfiled his dreams by now.

Very very true. But I believe what goes around comes around. Karma deh. :rolleyes:

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
What karma are you talking about ?

JBJ is gone, old fart still alive and kicking.

Loony Lee is still PM and JBJ's two sons are still kowtowing at his feet.

I have spoken to Philip before, he is really different from his father. He gave me the impression that he is a very practical person and will not hesitate to sacrifice his principles to get what he wants.

Mr_tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
There will be a martial arts demostration that will be held in hong lim park today around 7.30pm.
Will there be any impact?

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal

if there's any fairness at all, maybe the famiLee & all in their camp, already got charged with hundreds of cases & hundreds of civil suits, brought to face international court for decades of oppression to the people.