• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can you spot these camouflaged creatures?

jw5

Loyal
AALSKpr.img

Roe deer​

"If I can't seem them, they can't see me."

jw5

Loyal
AALSKpJ.img

Arctic hare​

Another arctic hare puts on his best snow impression at Hudson Bay, Canada.

jw5

Loyal
AALT17I.img

Rock ptarmigan​

A female ptarmigan's speckled feathers blend subtly into the rock and cranberry bushes around her.

jw5

Loyal
AALSKq6.img

Red deer​

So his brown fur might not be the best camouflage for ferns...but you've got to give the guy points for trying!

jw5

Loyal
AALSAZn.img

Zvonimir's blenny​

This bizarre species of blenny fish fits in well with its underwater surroundings.

jw5

Loyal
AALSZdE.img

Wide-eyed flounder​

It's probably a good thing that the wide-eyed flounder can blend itself into its surroundings...it's not much of a looker!

jw5

Loyal
AALSWWJ.img

Crackling forest grasshopper​

Among decaying autumn leaves, you would be hard pressed to spot this grasshopper.

jw5

Loyal
AALSWWN.img

Ptarmigan​

A ptarmigan's winter plumage is adapted specially to its snowy surroundings.